• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Let's hope that they correct it after this series of hotfixes that they are launching, because for now the page preload engine works somewhat worse and slower than before. Maybe it's only temporary while they adjust it, but now there's a greater CPU overhead on the server, to the point that it sometimes stops responding to and serving requests. Be patient my friend :)
Oh, so disable Unused CSS if not have legic license. Maybe!
I see a lot of premium plugins now play new game, they run advanced features from their server and we need legic license to get them.

Oh, so disable Unused CSS if not have legic license. Maybe!
I see a lot of premium plugins now play new game, they run advanced features from their server and we need legic license to get them.

I agree, under my testing "LOAD CSS ASYNCHRONOUSLY" is faster than "REMOVE UNUSED CSS"
Maybe legit licence is required?

Reactions: Groot
I agree, under my testing "LOAD CSS ASYNCHRONOUSLY" is faster than "REMOVE UNUSED CSS"
Maybe legit licence is required?
It's required. I've said it before.

And also, I suggest to everybody to not update to latest version yet, because it works worse than the previous one. From two days ago they are releasing hotfixes, but the preload engine, designed to warm up the cache, doesn't work as expected and CPU usage is high and on large sites, they stop responding while the cache is being filled up.

So my advice is to not update yet. Just wait a few days until they release a stable version without problems. And of course always disable "optimize CSS delivery" on nulled version. There are much better plugins for that.

It's required. I've said it before.

And also, I suggest to everybody to not update to latest version yet, because it works worse than the previous one. From two days ago they are releasing hotfixes, but the preload engine, designed to warm up the cache, doesn't work as expected and CPU usage is high and on large sites, they stop responding while the cache is being filled up.

So my advice is to not update yet. Just wait a few days until they release a stable version without problems. And of course always disable "optimize CSS delivery" on nulled version. There are much better plugins for that.
Use with Perfmatters is a good solution.

Reactions: calimero
always detected virus
Do you know the meaning of "OPEN SOURCE"? It's not black magic. Just learn it. :)

There is virus on Windows, that is, CLOSED source. M$ is the virus. Did you get the idea?

Reactions: chezzz
sorry, may i ask here? i have a problem, why when i try to deactivate this wp rocket plugin my website can't be accessed? the warning that appears is to clear the browser cache, but still my web is not back to normal. I've tried deleting this plugin's data via file manager. but nothing has changed. I finally restored my website again.

Note: Previously I used shared hosting, I recently migrated to vps.

sorry, may i ask here? i have a problem, why when i try to deactivate this wp rocket plugin my website can't be accessed? the warning that appears is to clear the browser cache, but still my web is not back to normal. I've tried deleting this plugin's data via file manager. but nothing has changed. I finally restored my website again.

Note: Previously I used shared hosting, I recently migrated to vps.
You have solved your issue then. Congratulations.

And about your question, now it's impossible to give you an answer, because you said that you have restored your site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock