• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
thanks @evenmore but this not my share
you must thank
oh , sry for my mistake :) I downloaded divi and divi builder which you had kindly posted and I presumed this one was yours too. thanks.
ps : Babak I have a few layouts in Divi but every time I wanna add them from library the DIvi builder freezes up.(browser stats says waiting for elegantthemes.com) have you had this issue ? I'd really appreciate it if you could help . thanks again

Reactions: CyberDeviL
oh , sry for my mistake :) I downloaded divi and divi builder which you had kindly posted and I presumed this one was yours too. thanks
ps : Babak I have a few layouts in Divi but every time I wanna add them from library the DIvi builder freezes up.(browser stats says waiting for elegantthemes.com) have you had this issue ? I'd really appreciate it if you could help . thanks again
okay if anyone in iran has this problem in local dev or ... its because of ip access limitations and content filtering in Iran.use a vpn or ... You have to load the layouts from elegantthemes first to be able to use your own saved ones , idk if there is a way to fix this but its a general issue here with divi .
thanks again to @Babak

I want to use Full Site Delivery feature over cdn of W3 Total Cache.Its included all CDN feature but I need pro version to use them.Thats why I am asking for null W3 Toatal cache.

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.2.4 Final

WP Rocket v3.2.4 Final Changelog:
  • Enhancement: Add versioning on the local Google Analytics file to ensure it’s refreshed in the browser cache
  • Enhancement: Automatically clear cache on theme update
  • Enhancement: Add link to WP Rocket settings page after a rollback
  • Enhancement: Improve compatibility with WPML when using the different directories per language option
  • Enhancement: Improve compatibility with Polylang when using the page name in the homepage URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: djdexter and Babak
Hi all!!
I have a query, with the update of each plugin you have to go back to upload the .zip to the website, install it and activate it again ?? how do I have to do with each version of plugins that you upload to babiato ... And in the case of the templates as you should do with each version they upload, also with the demos and plugins of this template .....

With the issue of licenses how should we do?
I installed this wp-rocket plugin and with the personal account that it asks for and the data collection, do we have to do something?

Many Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi all!!
I have a query, with the update of each plugin you have to go back to upload the .zip to the website, install it and activate it again ?? how do I have to do with each version of plugins that you upload to babiato ... And in the case of the templates as you should do with each version they upload, also with the demos and plugins of this template .....

With the issue of licenses how should we do?
I installed this wp-rocket plugin and with the personal account that it asks for and the data collection, do we have to do something?

Many Thank you!!

Regarding updating the plugin:
Best way is to update the plugins directly via cPanel's file manager - - site.com/wp-content/plugins. Download & upload the WP-Rocket .zip file here & extract it . . . No need to deactivate & reactivate WP-Rocket in Wordpress dashboard . . That's all.

""With the issue of licenses how should we do?
""

I couldn't get you properly here, do you have WP Rocket purchased version ?

Hello sir in that official site still v3,2,4. Just want to know why you name it to 3.2.5 Beta sir ? Sorry before
3.2.4 January 29, 2019

I've already uploaded Final v3.2.4 , later they also released Beta version of v3.2.5, so published that as well, , , Final version of 3.2.5 will come after 2 weeks.

Reactions: Babak
WP ROCKET v3.2.5 Final CHANGELOG:

• Enhancement: Serve cache page when the _ga query string parameter is set
  • Enhancement: Add the rocket_disable_htaccess filter to disable edition of the htaccess file
  • Enhancement: Auto-exclude additional inline JS patterns from the combine JS files option
  • Enhancement: Add action hooks before and after WP Rocket resets OPCache
  • Bugfix: Correctly exclude custom login page set in WPS Hide Login from cache
  • Bugfix: Prevent a PHP notice in some cases when using the disable WordPress embeds option
  • Bugfix: Prevent a PHP fatal error when trying to use sitemap preload on an environment with the SimpleXML extension disabled
  • Bugfix: Prevent a PHP fatal error caused by other plugins using deprecated WP Rocket functions

WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED BY TODAY/NEXT DAY :)

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock