• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
v2.1-RC4 Untouched

If anyone can properly null this, that would be great.

Attachments

• wp-ultimo_v2.1-RC4.zip
    32.4 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: thelab
bobsmith updated WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network with a new update entry:

WP Ultimo v2.0.18

Download WP Ultimo v2.1-RC4 - a tool for creating a premium WP network Nulled
Version v2.1-RC4 - Released on 2022-08-05
No proper changelog yet as still in testing environment

Version 2.1.0 - Beta 1 - Released on 2022-12-28

* Added: Updated minimum WordPress version to 5.9;
* Added: Updated minimum PHP version to 7.4.30;
* Added: All-new build system - built on TypeScript;
* Added: Rector step added to build to downgrade PHP 8.1-only code to PHP 7.4 code;
* Improvement: Replaced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@bobsmith bro any idea why is not have domain reseller option in this update?
Are you referring as to why the Domain Seller addon is only listed as coming soon?

If you want addons to work then you need to add them separately, so you just need to wait until somebody can give you this domain seller premium addon

ultimo.png

It would be good to get a breakdown of the changelog for during beta and release candidate testing etc as the changelog from this version only goes up to beta 1 and yet this is supposedly release candidate 4.

Reactions: chareen3
Are you referring as to why the Domain Seller addon is only listed as coming soon?

If you want addons to work then you need to add them separately, so you just need to wait until somebody can give you this domain seller premium addon

ultimo.png

It would be good to get a breakdown of the changelog for during beta and release candidate testing etc as the changelog from this version only goes up to beta 1 and yet this is supposedly release candidate 4.
ok. thanks for the informations

The latest version has a very important bug. When you make a new plan you can't add it in the payment form

Hi, I'm having a problem using this plugin here. I have completed the installation but cannot add the site normally. When I click the "add site" button on ultimo's settings interface, it shows a whiteboard instead of the normal input fields. This only appeared when I installed wordpress multisite under subdomain xxx.domain.com. If I install wordpress multisite under domain.com/xxx, this error does not appear. Please help me learn it.
2nd question. If I install wordpress multysite under subdomain xxx.domain.com, do I have to buy "wildcard ssl certificate" to work? I see that the system does not install ssl by itself when a customer creates a website.
Thank you very much. chrome-capture-2023-3-4.png

Hi, I'm having a problem using this plugin here. I have completed the installation but cannot add the site normally. When I click the "add site" button on ultimo's settings interface, it shows a whiteboard instead of the normal input fields. This only appeared when I installed wordpress multisite under subdomain xxx.domain.com. If I install wordpress multisite under domain.com/xxx, this error does not appear. Please help me learn it.
2nd question. If I install wordpress multysite under subdomain xxx.domain.com, do I have to buy "wildcard ssl certificate" to work? I see that the system does not install ssl by itself when a customer creates a website.
Thank you very much. chrome-capture-2023-3-4.png
check console log and let us know what it outputs. And yes you do need a wildcard SSL for it to work. You can get it for free from Let's Encrypt or Cloudflare.

• Love
Reactions: anh2phat
MAJOR UPDATES
VERSION 2.1.0 – RELEASED ON 2023-04-04
  • Added an option to export customer data as a CSV file in the customer list admin page
  • Added the wu_add_product_setup_fee_line_item filter to the cart Setup Fee line item
  • Added a new suite of Cypress tests to cover creating new sites from within the admin panel
  • Replace the PHP Unit task runner with Pest
  • Replace Cypress parallelization services with our self-hosted instance
  • CI actions to validate PR titles
  • Pull Request template with CI action to verify if checklists were properly followed
  • Removed the id server-size-0-description-0 from the price description element of the order-bump/simple field template
  • Added dependabot settings for npm, composer, and GitHub actions alerts
  • Added a display_product_description field to the Order Bump field
  • Added wu_after_switch_template action (present in v1)
  • Added Github Action to test PHP 7.4 compatibility after Rector runs
  • Added the necessary adjustments to the samba.yml files to make the repository compatible with the new samba images for PHP 8.1
  • Added new ESLint rules from our shared library
  • Added new build tasks using the gulper library file
  • Added (initial) CHANGELOG.md file
  • Added the WP Ultimo plugin version as a const on the class WP_Ultimo, allowing for access without the need for an instance – which might not yet exist
  • Improved compatibility with the last Rank Math release, avoiding plugin auto-activation during the site creation process when active on the main site
  • Added generation of a new .pot file containing countries, states, and cities using the new text-domain wp-ultimo-locations
  • Added user license data to System Info
  • Added NOBLOREDIRECT constant to System Info
  • Added a “catch-all” error handler around problematic hooks on the template previewer to prevent minor errors from breaking it
  • Added a filter to allow developers to change the “Unlock to Upgrade” URL
  • Allows overriding checkout template elements
  • Added capability verification to delete form handler on Admin Edit Pages to allow this action for Support Agents addon
  • Added filter wu_list_row_actions to row actions on Admin List Pages
  • Added a filter to the featured site image cropping size
  • Added the Add-ons link to the main plugin menu
  • Redirect to the current payment page on the Paypal confirmation process instead of the main register page
  • Reduced the amount of data sent to create a new order in checkout to prevent PHP warnings
  • Improved PayPal confirmation values and trial message
  • Deprecated the use of the property $version on the class WP_Ultimo in favor of a class const
  • Improved checkout error handler to display actual field names from the current checkout form
  • Removed Cloudflare integration alert as it’s no longer required (https://blog.cloudflare.com/wildcard-proxy-for-everyone/)
  • Redirect the user to update the page when clicking to unlock a plugin or theme not allowed for the current membership
  • Remove the X-Frame-Options header while in the template previewer
  • Add a new logger class to better track errors
  • Event visualization not showing Payload
  • Breakage in limitation merging for sites, memberships, and products
  • Performance issues with the Freemius SDK, especially on larger networks
  • Incompatibility with UI Press Lite causing fatal errors on the login page
  • PayPal auto-renewal toggle not activating after IPN recurring profile created message
  • Fixed handling Checkout Forms with no fields
  • Replaced deprecated wpmu_new_blog used on our Rank Math compatibility code
  • Additional offset checks when trying to access Form fields
  • Remove the current site “Admin Panel” link from the Account page when the “show_admin_link” is set to false
  • Error when renewing a membership manually created by an admin
  • Products with “Contact Us” pricing type of “Contact Us” changing to free on save
  • Membership issues with activation on PayPal profile creation
  • Visits counter script is always loaded, ignoring the status of the actual setting controlling it
  • Ensure array value when searching for user email errors for multiple account features to avoid PHP warnings
  • Enforce site ownership before applying a new domain mapping via the frontend form
  • Prevent globally-scoped callables from being used as form field attributes
  • Replaced deprecated wpmu_new_blog used by WP E-Signature, which prevents sub-site creation from completing properly
  • Fixed the URL returned to register and other wp ultimo pages
  • Fixed checkout triggered by a shortcode template page not skipping the template selection step
  • Fixed checkout triggered by a shortcode pricing table page not preselecting the desired plan
  • Clears session for the sign-up process after the registration is successfully over
  • Add URLs as an exception to the white-labeling feature to avoid breakage with WordPress URL passes through the sprintf function
  • Fixed incompatibility with WP CLI when the --skip-plugins is present and the context is a customer sub-site
  • Improved the get method of items displayed in model selectors, to avoid not loading all available items
  • Fixed critical error while rendering pricing table without an active product
  • Domain Mapping and SSO inconsistencies in PHP 8.0 environments
  • Allow wu_get_* functions to be used as form field attributes callback
  • Fixed the display of tooltips on checkout form fields
  • Added an extra check to make sure product variations exist before replacing the cart product with it
  • Filters already defined default pages from selection in settings
  • Remove height: 100% from the legacy-shortcode.css file
  • Ensures that inactive sites are not included in the template previewer list
  • Ensures that inactive sites are not included in the template selector
  • Ensures the main site is always added to the My Sites list for super admins
  • Fix Stripe scripts being loaded even with the payment method disabled
  • Renewal invoices from Stripe webhooks without tax and discount
  • Ensure the cart is correctly built on checkout in cases where payment gateway webhooks complete the payment before we finish the process
  • Ensures that we only show the migration pending notice to networks there were not migrated yet
  • Fix template overrides
  • Changed the response code when subsite maintenance mode is on to 503, instead of 500
  • Fix email broadcast to target products
  • Use the default WordPress session on Checkout Form Editor to avoid errors with cookie sizes
  • Fixed stripe refund amount received in the webhook call
  • Fixed gateway confirmation redirection used on Stripe Checkout and PayPal for update form
  • Fixed Stripe Checkout billing cycle anchor on downgrades
  • Added the customer data to the payment renewal event payload so we can send customer emails
  • Added the customer data to the mapped domain creation event payload so we can send customer emails
  • Ensures that we only show the migration pending notice to networks there were not migrated yet
  • Fixed template overrides not being correctly loaded
  • Changed the response code when subsite maintenance mode is on to 503, instead of 500
  • Avoid pending site duplicates after creating an account
  • Set membership as trialing when creating without a payment method and user verification
  • Remove membership internal data from events
  • Remove the customer from sites different from the customer-owned type.
  • Fixed the test to create a new contact us product plan
  • Fixed product description unexpected backslashes being added when apostrophe, backslash, single and double quotes were used
  • Fixed limits and quotas widget to show limits only if limitations are enabled

tingtung updated WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network with a new update entry:

VERSION 2.1.0 – RELEASED ON 2023-04-04 - UNTOUCH FILE

• Added an option to export customer data as a CSV file in the customer list admin page
  • Added the wu_add_product_setup_fee_line_item filter to the cart Setup Fee line item
  • Added a new suite of Cypress tests to cover creating new sites from within the admin panel
  • Replace the PHP Unit task runner with Pest
  • Replace Cypress parallelization services with our self-hosted instance
  • CI actions to validate PR titles
  • Pull Request template with CI action to verify if checklists...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: gdot
check console log and let us know what it outputs. And yes you do need a wildcard SSL for it to work. You can get it for free from Let's Encrypt or Cloudflare.
it shows a 403 error here when i open a popup feature will show a whiteboard, this doesn't happen when i install wordpress multisite network in form abc.com/xxx

Attachments

• Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2023-04-05 lúc 15.34.41.png
    Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2023-04-05 lúc 15.34.41.png
    435.4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Pixelate
it shows a 403 error here when i open a popup feature will show a whiteboard, this doesn't happen when i install wordpress multisite network in form abc.com/xxx
Happened to me as well, was debugging something else with permission and saw that it was also fixed.

This generally means you do not have permission to access the file.

Check again in your file manager that all the file permissions are correct.
for WP, folders have 755 and for files, it's 644.

I hope this helps.

An easy-to-digest article for your help:
Code:
https://www.getastra.com/blog/cms/wordpress-security/wordpress-file-permissions/

My add-on dashboard is blank what is the issue please. I used the search button noting came up.

Attachments

• IMG_20230423_104713.jpg
    IMG_20230423_104713.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cirlan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock