• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery v7.6

No permission to download
@Babak : Friend can we have the Visual Composer Website builder NULLED? Please.. please ... please??? 🤗
If the WordPress Theme has a WPBakery Page Builder plugin by default, you do not need to reset it.
It will work.
For example: the BeTheme theme, this plugin is provided there by default.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
If the WordPress Theme has a WPBakery Page Builder plugin by default, you do not need to reset it.
It will work.
For example: the BeTheme theme, this plugin is provided there by default.
Yes, but it probably won't let us install the Premium elements and templates from WPBakery. But here I was asking for VC Website Builder with which we can build a custom WordPress website from scratch without using any third-party theme. :)

Yes, but it probably won't let us install the Premium elements and templates from WPBakery. But here I was asking for VC Website Builder with which we can build a custom WordPress website from scratch without using any third-party theme. :)
If your theme is not licensed, you will not be able to install ready-made templates from WPBakery Page Builder (this is possible from the theme server). But, you can create any independent site page (Landing Page) with this plugin - install the Blank Page template in the WordPress settings (in the page editor) (see screenshot).
If you need to create any page on the site, for example Home, install the default template.

Attachments

• screenshot-sit-info.ru-2024-01-28-21-58-07-475.png
    screenshot-sit-info.ru-2024-01-28-21-58-07-475.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 58
If your theme is not licensed, you will not be able to install ready-made templates from WPBakery Page Builder (this is possible from the theme server). But, you can create any independent site page (Landing Page) with this plugin - install the Blank Page template in the WordPress settings (in the page editor) (see screenshot).
If you need to create any page on the site, for example Home, install the default template.
Yes. I know. Actually with Nulled WPBakery we can use Nulled Premium WPBakery themes and elements which non-nulled WPBakery wouldn't allow. But my point is according to this page https://visualcomposer.com/blog/visual-composers-new-name-and-the-confusing-story-behind-it/ , WPBakery and Visual Composer Website Builder are two different products (WPBakery version is 7.4 whereas Visual Composer Website Builder version is 45.2). So, I asked for the Visual Composer Website Builder. I think now I am clear. :)

Last edited:
Yes. I know. Actually with Nulled WPBakery we can use Nulled Premium WPBakery themes and elements which non-nulled WPBakery wouldn't allow. But my point is according to this page https://visualcomposer.com/blog/visual-composers-new-name-and-the-confusing-story-behind-it/ , WPBakery and Visual Composer Website Builder are two different products (WPBakery version is 7.4 whereas Visual Composer Website Builder version is 45.2). So, I asked for the Visual Composer Website Builder. I think now I am clear. :)
The old name of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is js_composer.
But there is another plugin - Visual Composer.
The latest release of this plugin is v.45.6, released on 10/19/2023.
I still have the version - visual composer-26.0_nulled.
I haven't used it for a long time.
On the website: https://github.com/VisualComposer/builder/releases
You can find the latest versions of the plugin.
I am sending you my version of the plugin 26.0.
Maybe this will help you make a Nuled version.

Attachments

• visualcomposer-26.0_nulled.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 50
  • Love
The old name of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is js_composer.
But there is another plugin - Visual Composer.
The latest release of this plugin is v.45.6, released on 10/19/2023.
I still have the version - visual composer-26.0_nulled.
I haven't used it for a long time.
On the website: https://github.com/VisualComposer/builder/releases
You can find the latest versions of the plugin.
I am sending you my version of the plugin 26.0.
Maybe this will help you make a Nuled version.
Thank you. I will try but can't guarantee my success though I got the Nulled 45.1.3 from here: https://babia.to/threads/visual-composer-premium-website-builder.20924/post-1165975 . :D

It throws a critical error when i try to upload/update (the general WordPress crash, nothing specific), any idea why? anyone else had this happen?
Can you check the 'upload_max_filesize' and 'post_max_size' in your server or PHP.INI file?

Hi All,

Going to share a fix/solution that I use for WPBakery for the Image Carousel element. We all know its not responsive, or loops the images based on your selection if used outside its normal use. This element is ideal if you want to showcase a gallery horizontally or vertically - showcasing product images, projects or companies you have worked for.

Step 1.

Create your gallery etc using the WPBakery "Image Carousel" Element. Change the setting to show the image count and speed, leaving the Partial view option unticked. Not 100% confident it works as good with this active. Will update this if I find a solution.

Step 2.

Let's add the following CSS tag .vc_custominfiniteloop to the Image Carousel element "Extra class name" section in the settings when creating your gallery.

NOTE: Do not add the custom class to the ROW or SECTION. This only works on the ELEMENT itself.

Step 3.

Lets fix the carousel loop issue when only using a select amount of images based on their visibility. Add this to a custom .js file or before the </head>. I am using jQuery for the js language:

JavaScript:
    // auxiliary code to create triggers for the add and remove class for later use
    (function($){
    $.each(["addClass","removeClass"],function(i,methodname){
        var oldmethod = $.fn[methodname];
        $.fn[methodname] = function(){
              oldmethod.apply( this, arguments );
              this.trigger(methodname+"change");
              return this;
        }
    });
    })(jQuery);

// main function for the infinite loop
    function vc_custominfiniteloop_init(vc_cil_element_id){

var vc_element = '#' + vc_cil_element_id; // because we're using this more than once let's create a variable for it
      window.maxItens = jQuery(vc_element).data('per-view'); // max visible items defined
      window.addedItens = 0; // auxiliary counter for added itens to the end

// go to slides and duplicate them to the end to fill space
      jQuery(vc_element).find('.vc_carousel-slideline-inner').find('.vc_item').each(function(){
        // we only need to duplicate the first visible images
        if (window.addedItens < window.maxItens) {
          if (window.addedItens == 0 ) {
            // the fisrt added slide will need a trigger so we know it ended and make it "restart" without animation
            jQuery(this).clone().addClass('vc_custominfiniteloop_restart').removeClass('vc_active').appendTo(jQuery(this).parent());
          } else {
            jQuery(this).clone().removeClass('vc_active').appendTo(jQuery(this).parent());
          }
          window.addedItens++;
        }
      });

// add the trigger so we know when to "restart" the animation without the user knowing about it
      jQuery('.vc_custominfiniteloop_restart').bind('addClasschange', null, function(){

// navigate to the carousel element , I know, its ugly ...
        var vc_carousel = jQuery(this).parent().parent().parent().parent();

// first we temporarily change the animation speed to zero
        jQuery(vc_carousel).data('vc.carousel').transition_speed = 0;

// make the slider go to the first slide without animation and because the fist set of images shown
        // are the same that are being shown now the slider is now "restarted" without that being visible
        jQuery(vc_carousel).data('vc.carousel').to(0);

// allow the carousel to go to the first image and restore the original speed
        setTimeout("vc_cil_restore_transition_speed('"+jQuery(vc_carousel).prop('id')+"')",100);
      });

}

// restore original speed setting of vc_carousel
    function vc_cil_restore_transition_speed(element_id){
    // after inspecting the original source code the value of 600 is defined there so we put back the original here
    jQuery('#' + element_id).data('vc.carousel').transition_speed = 600;
    }

// init
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
      // find all vc_carousel with the defined class and turn them into infine loop
      jQuery('.vc_custominfiniteloop').find('div[data-ride="vc_carousel"]').each(function(){
        // allow time for the slider to be built on the page
        // because the slider is "long" we can wait a bit before adding images and events needed
        var vc_cil_element = jQuery(this).prop("id");
        setTimeout("vc_custominfiniteloop_init('"+vc_cil_element+"')",2000);
      });
    });

Step 4.

As you know this element isn't mobile friendly and has been like this for a while now. Let's fix this:

NOTE: This is more personal to my theme/design layout etc but can be amended to suite yours.

CSS:
/** WPBakery image carousel arrow override **/
html .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control {
    width: 40px; /* Change to suite your own arrow size */
    height: 40px; /* Change to suite your own arrow size */
    background-color: #000; /* Change to suite your own arrow bg colour */
    border-radius: 50px; /* Change to suite your own arrow */
    margin-top: -20px; /* Alter arrow based on image height/carousel width */
}
html .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control .icon-prev:before, html .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control .icon-next:before {
    top: -4px;
    color: #fff; /* Change to suite your own arrow colour */
}
html .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control .icon-prev:hover:before, html .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control .icon-next:hover:before {
    color: #b1d337; /* Change to suite your own arrow hover colour */
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    /* WPBakery Image Carousel Fix */
    .image-carousel .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-inner .vc_carousel-slideline {
        width: 14200px !important; /* Change to suite mobile queries based on image count. This best suites 8 images */
    }
    .image-carousel .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-inner {
        width: 97%; /* Fixes width for mobile */
    }
    .image-carousel .vc_images_carousel.vc_per-view-more .vc_carousel-slideline .vc_carousel-slideline-inner > .vc_item > .vc_inner img {
        width: 100%;
        float: left; /* Moves image into correct position when carousel width is adjusted */
    }
    .image-carousel .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control .icon-prev:before, html .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-control .icon-next:before {
        top: -8px;
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 680px) {
    /* Gallery Carousel Fix */
    .image-carousel .vc_images_carousel .vc_carousel-inner .vc_carousel-slideline {
        width : 10000px !important; /* Change to suite mobile queries based on image count. This best suites 8 images */
    }
}

NOTE: I have added a custom class of .image-carousel to prevent any other use of the element i.e. for a Hero banner etc. Add your own custom class name to the ROW.

That's it for now. Please do come back if you find a better solution in the CSS/JS.

Enjoy :).

Last edited:
2024-02-21 - version 7.5
- New: Editor scrolls to elements as they are added to the page
- Update: Links from the editor to resources are updated
- Fix: Masonry media grid works properly
- Fix: Editor controls are displayed properly for containers
- Fix: Nested shortcode element containers work properly
- Fix: Column controls work properly
- Fix: Prettyphoto works properly with modified grid templates
- Fix: Call to Action button positions text properly
- Fix: Hoverbox element works properly in Safari

AI function needs credits I think, so I highly doubt that it will work on the nulled version.

Babak updated WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery with a new update entry:

WPBakery Page Builder v7.5 Untouched

Download WPBakery Page Builder v7.5 for WordPress Nulled Free
2024-02-21 - v7.5

- New: Editor scrolls to elements as they are added to the page
- Update: Links from the editor to resources are updated
- Fix: Masonry media grid works properly
- Fix: Editor controls are displayed properly for containers
- Fix: Nested shortcode element containers work properly
- Fix: Column controls work properly
- Fix: Prettyphoto works properly with modified grid templates
- Fix: Call...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock