• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress

wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress v6.3.2

No permission to download
Reactions: UglyKidJoe
Babak updated wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress with a new update entry:

wpDataTables v2.7.0

Download wpDataTables v2.7.0 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.7 (Released 25.09.2019)

A major update with a couple of new features, bug fixes and stability improvements:
  • Feature: Added option for showing the table with data of all users on back-end when ‘User can see and edit only their own data’ option is enabled.
  • Feature: New date formats.
  • Feature: New placeholders for SQL query (CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_DATE_TIME, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak Sir, I really need this plugin but I'm having hard time figuring out how it will work. Can you please Sir help me how to address this problem? 21109
sry i never use this plugin before
wait for other users reply

Babak updated wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress with a new update entry:

wpDataTables v2.7.2

Download wpDataTables v2.7.2 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.7.2 (Released 04.10.2019)

A minor update with one feature and a couple of bug fixes:
  • Feature: Advanced HTML Editor – Added new options: Underline, Strikethrough, Subscript, Supscript, Bullet and Numbered List, Blockquote, Horizontal line, Fullscreen, Insert/Edit link, Remove link, Insert/Edit image, Text color, Text background color and Clear formatting.
  • BugFix:...

Wpdatatables – Tables And Charts Manager For WordPress v2.8

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Roybell and Babak

wpDataTables v2.8

Download wpDataTables v2.8 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.8 (Released 28.11.2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ

A major update with one new addon, and a couple of bug fixes and stability improvements:
  • New addon “Master-Detail Tables” available. The Master-Details Tables addon for wpDataTables allows showing additional details for a specific row in a popup or a separate page or post./li>
  • BugFix: Plugin and all addons are...

Reactions: Roybell
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock