• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress

wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress v6.3.2

No permission to download
Babak updated wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress with a new update entry:

wpDataTables v6.1

Download wpDataTables v6.1 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
v6.1 (Released 15.01.2024.)

New update with new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
  • Feature: New standard columns for manual tables (wdt_created_by, wdt_created_at, wdt_last_edited_by and wdt_last_edited_at).
  • Feature: Templates for Simple tables.
  • Improvement: Range slider unlimited improvement.
  • Improvement: Update libraries (minimum version of php is now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dear @Babak

The Lastest Version Crashed the Website Instantly the moment you tried to upload & update. Here's the Error that causes website to be unaccessable afterwards

[25-Jan-2024 07:37:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_plugin_installed() (previously declared in /home3/nvotmfmy/public_html/Website/wp-content/plugins/wordfence-activator-1.2.0/functions.php:14) in /home3/nvotmfmy/public_html/Website/wp-content/plugins/wpdatatables/controllers/wdt_functions.php on line 598

Looks like Proper Nulled Function needs to be performed.

Reactions: Conan the Cymber
I re-tried many times, but it keeps on giving me a "fatal error" which denies the activation.
Hi, @Conan the Cymber!
If it stacked as non activated, it would be reasonable to clean up database MySQL(MariaDB) tables for wpDataTables Premium plugin. The plugin from here should be nulled (already activated). Below is my screenshot and link for database tables cleaning.
1706947282759.png

Hi Babak and team, first time posting here... I thought I'd help out because the Wordfence and WpDataTables plugins are not playing well together. I dont know enough about programming to actually fix this however, this is the PHP error that is logged: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_plugin_installed() (previously declared in /home/admin/domains/t4-pro.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence-activator/functions.php:14) in /home/admin/domains/t4-pro.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdatatables/controllers/wdt_functions.php on line 605.
adding a check did not work however and still crashed the site: if (!function_exists('is_plugin_installed')) { function is_plugin_installed($plugin_name) { // Original function code goes here. }}

Reactions: Akera
Hi Babak and team, first time posting here... I thought I'd help out because the Wordfence and WpDataTables plugins are not playing well together. I dont know enough about programming to actually fix this however, this is the PHP error that is logged: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_plugin_installed() (previously declared in /home/admin/domains/t4-pro.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence-activator/functions.php:14) in /home/admin/domains/t4-pro.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpdatatables/controllers/wdt_functions.php on line 605.
adding a check did not work however and still crashed the site: if (!function_exists('is_plugin_installed')) { function is_plugin_installed($plugin_name) { // Original function code goes here. }}
Dear @kitefreak

I've got same error and posted here. Have you tried with alternative firewall plugin or disabled it temporary to see it there's no issue with WP Data Tables.

Dear @kitefreak

I've got same error and posted here. Have you tried with alternative firewall plugin or disabled it temporary to see it there's no issue with WP Data Tables.
Hi, @Akera!
I used try to replicate that error on LocalWP, but in my case WpDataTables and WpDataTables free play well together. May be the error relate to .php environment in live host.
1708005045908.png 1708005069333.png 1708005095143.png

Reactions: Akera
Hi, @Akera!
I used try to replicate that error on LocalWP, but in my case WpDataTables and WpDataTables free play well together. May be the error relate to .php environment in live host.
1708005045908.png 1708005069333.png 1708005095143.png
Dear @Japan

Thanks for taking time out to test it.. Looks like its a firewall issue or conflict. I'll recheck Hosting Environmnet Settings in Cpanel

Babak updated wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress with a new update entry:

wpDataTables v6.2

Download wpDataTables v6.2 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
v6.2 (Released 26.02.2024)

New update with new features,improvements and bug fixes:
  • Feature: Added Folders/Categories for tables; available in Pro and Developer licenses
  • Feature: Added Folders/Categories for charts; available in Pro and Developer licenses
  • Feature: New global date formats.
  • Feature: New global time format with seconds.
  • Feature: Full...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: jamy and adrespi22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock