• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8.3

No permission to download
Can anyone help me please... I'm trying to connect google sheet addon for wpform but it says error:

The following error occurred during authentication:​

The license key is not active for this domain.

What should I do, please help? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• google sheet error.jpg
    google sheet error.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 30
Babak updated WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.8.4

Download WPForms Pro v1.8.4 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.8.4] - 2023-09-26

### IMPORTANT
- Support for PHP 5.6 has been discontinued. If you are running PHP 5.6, you MUST upgrade PHP before installing WPForms 1.8.4. Failure to do that will disable WPForms core functionality.
- Support for WordPress 5.4 and below has been discontinued. If you are running any of those outdated versions, you MUST upgrade WordPress before installing WPForms 1.8.4. Failure to do...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WPForms Stripe Pro Addon v3.1.0
WPForms Coupons Addon v1.1.0
WPForms PayPal Standard v1.9.0
WPForms PayPal Commerce v1.6.0
WPForms Geolocation v2.6.0

Attachments

• wpforms-coupons-1.1.0.zip
    127.3 KB · Views: 53
  • wpforms-geolocation-2.6.0.zip
    102.2 KB · Views: 61
  • wpforms-paypal-commerce-1.6.0.zip
    157.1 KB · Views: 49
  • wpforms-paypal-standard-1.9.0.zip
    59.6 KB · Views: 72
  • wpforms-stripe-3.1.0.zip
    44 KB · Views: 58
  • Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
WPForms Lead Forms v1.3.0
WPForms Form Locker Addon v2.5.0
WPForms AuthorizeNet v1.8.0
WPForms Square v1.8.0

Attachments

• wpforms-authorize-net.zip
    680.8 KB · Views: 51
  • wpforms-form-locker.zip
    69.7 KB · Views: 49
  • wpforms-lead-forms.zip
    198.7 KB · Views: 66
  • wpforms-square.zip
    952.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Love
Reactions: AKSakallı and M.C
Hello guys, try to remove completely the plugin, then rename the wpforms 1.8.4 folder to only wpforms and then it will work

Hello guys, try to remove completely the plugin, then rename the wpforms 1.8.4 folder to only wpforms and then it will work
U should upload zip file via wordpress admin dashboard to install plugin instead of upload to plugins folder manually . If you manually upload the plugin, database is not updated information about new installed plugin and it will be got an error.

Reactions: an0nimo
WPForms Save and Resume1.6.0
WPForms HubSpot1.1.0
WPForms AuthorizeNet1.7.0
WPForms User Registration Addon2.2.0
WPForms Post Submissions Addon1.5.0
WPForms Form Abandonment Addon1.8.0
WPForms AWeber Addon2.0.1
WP user registration addon is not nulled ?
this verison cant work ,thanks!

I have version 1.8.0.2 and noticed that sometimes on the dashboard page there is an error:

Warning: Undefined array key "path" in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/wpforms/wpforms.php on line 41

I feel that the error appears when someone uses the form, otherwise it doesn't show up.
But it might be just my impression

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock