• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons

wpForo WordPress Forum Plugin Premium Addons Wpforo addon update 05.03.24

No permission to download
In the last babak update private messages and mycred are included but dont work with wpforo 2.0.8 as it is the old plugin version 1.41 and 1.12 instead of both at 2.0
1663060886153.png

1663060924432.png

hi @Babak ! Thanks so much for these!

The only issue is that your latest update doesn't include an updated "private messaging" and the old "private messaging" doesn't work on the new wpforo 2.0. Can you update the "private messaging" add-on, please?

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know where to get WPforo private messages? @Babak , any ideas? They're on version 3.0 and the one here is version 1.3. It doesn't work with wpforo anymore.

thanks

Reactions: gilbau
Thanks @system crack ! But do you have private messages?
I'm glad you appreciated. I'm sorry, but the add-ons that are missing, I didn't buy them. I didn't need them. My site is a hobby and I have no income. I'm going to save. If it helps, I replaced the private messages add-on with another plugin: Better Messages. Although you must also have buddypress installed, it works great.

typosruinjokes If you are interested, I have definitively solved the private message problem with Better Messages. Basically the problem was that in the desktop version Better Messages doesn't work because you don't see notifications in wpforo. Through the additional css of wordpress, I make the balloon of the mobile version appear also in the desktop version. The css code I applied is this:
Code:
@media screen and (min-width: 810px) {
#bp-better-messages-mini-mobile-open {
    display: block!important;
    position: fixed!important;
    background: #006eff!important;
    color: #fff;
    width: 50px;
    height: 50px;
    text-align: center;
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
    line-height: 50px;
    font-size: 25px;
    bottom: 20px;
    right: 20px;
    border-radius: 8px;
    box-shadow: 1px 1px 5px 2px gray;
    border: none;
    z-index: 10;
}

@system crack -- That's an impressive workaround. I haven't implemented it yet. What are you using for Better Messages? Buddy Press? Can a user use one login for everything?

i've been procrastinating on this project because I'm tempted to use Xenforo instead. Do you have any experience with Xenforo? Any thoughts?

At this point I'm tempted to just buy private messaging. I'm just not postiive i wanna stick with wpforo. Even staying on WP, it'd b pretty starightforward ot do this all on bbppress for free.

mind if i ask why you're committed to wpforo?

@typosruinjokes Given that for me it is a hobby..
Yes, I installed buddypress to use Better Messages, and yes it is possible to unify everything with the wpforo login. I make buddypress work in the background, but not in the front-end. If you study well the settings of wpforo and buddypress you will see that you can do what you want. I use wpforo, because all in all it has what I need, thanks to the wordpress system it is easily customizable and has real-time notifications. Add to this that on the net I find people who help me to further modify the forum. For example, I've added statistics in the footer, I've added a preview pop-up of the latest posts in the forum index, I've added the avatar of mentioned or liked users, I've hidden some additional fields from guests in the post and I could go on a little longer. On my forum I report all the steps on how to make these changes. I hope I have answered your questions and that my bad English has not been a problem.

Reactions: typosruinjokes
@system crack -- That's an impressive workaround. I haven't implemented it yet. What are you using for Better Messages? Buddy Press? Can a user use one login for everything?

i've been procrastinating on this project because I'm tempted to use Xenforo instead. Do you have any experience with Xenforo? Any thoughts?

At this point I'm tempted to just buy private messaging. I'm just not postiive i wanna stick with wpforo. Even staying on WP, it'd b pretty starightforward ot do this all on bbppress for free.

mind if i ask why you're committed to wpforo?
My friend, I inform you now you can use better message even without installing buddypress. Now it works without it too. TOP!!!

I'm shocked that we still don't have wpforo private messages. Surely someone has this plugin that they can upload.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nndaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock