• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WriteBot - AI Content Generator SaaS Platform

WriteBot - AI Content Generator SaaS Platform v4.7.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
Would anyone know where it is necessary to change to change the system folder?
Before I used it as a subdomain, now I want to migrate to the main domain.

I changed the location and .env files

Is it necessary to move elsewhere too?

I'm having an error after this when registering a user.

v2.9.0 - 4th October, 2023
- Added One Click Update
- Added Ai chat stop generation
- Added Blog wizard stop generation
- Added Stable diffusion Image for blog generator
- Added Voice Over say-as feature
- Fixed Ai chat default avatar
- Fixed Translate issue

v2.9.0 - 4th October, 2023
- Added One Click Update
- Added Ai chat stop generation
- Added Blog wizard stop generation
- Added Stable diffusion Image for blog generator
- Added Voice Over say-as feature
- Fixed Ai chat default avatar
- Fixed Translate issue
🙌🙌🙌 Glad the developer fixed some bugs.

Dear friends, please, I need your opinion on the best script between

WriteBot - AI Content Generator SaaS Platform and QUICKAI.​

I am finding it hard to make a choice. If you were to choose one, which one would you choose and why? Or is there any other script better thank the mentioned-two? Thank you

It doesn’t work for me, after updating from version 2.8.0 to 2.9.1, the main page works but I can’t log into the admin area, there is a constant loading, I tried reinstalling the same nonsense, who knows what the problem is?

Code:
504 Gateway Time-out
nginx-reuseport/1.21.1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock