• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled

Xain - Hotel Management System with Website nulled v2.5

No permission to download
And to the rest who need this fixed, you can dm me. Since the service or modification is not allowed to be updated in public, i will be sharing it to you in personal. Atleast you guys can feel good to see this script working finally smooth.

If still I’m not allowed to share in personal then you guys can google me and you’ll get the connections of mine from there and reach me. I’ll be happy to help you. M
I have nothing to remove from updates as it wasn't updated. I was explaining to you why custom third party coding can't be considered an update.
You can share your development over this script as a post in this resource discussion thread.
Duplicate posts or threads issue was known to me, the reason why i came to this post to share

Duplicate posts or threads issue was known to me, the reason why i came to this post to share
And that's why I explained you why this resource cannot be updated as you requested. It is a custom development aside of developer's releases.

Reactions: swamyji
Hi @slvrsteele Sir,

@swamyji sir, it's helped us to resolve the error in the software. They help us to resolve the issue. I'm facing the issue last 3 months but he provide a solution for the hotel. I really thankful for this. He provides help to others.

Thanks!!

Hi @slvrsteele Sir,

@swamyji sir, it's helped us to resolve the error in the software. They help us to resolve the issue. I'm facing the issue last 3 months but he provide a solution for the hotel. I really thankful for this. He provides help to others.

Thanks!!
Probably you misunderstood what I was saying.
Original Xain script was developed by somebody else. We do ask for proof of purchase for shared resources.
As long as @swamyji is not the original developer the resource cannot be updated with his modified version.

He can always share his version in discussion tab of this resource. But resource cannot be "officially" updated with his version because it is not an official release from developer.

I hope I explained better this time so no confusion is made.

Thank you so much. I still have an issue when trying to assign rooms, I get a 500 error after selecting the room and clicking the Add button. Do you know how to fix this?
IMG_0761.jpeg

Xain - Hotel Management System is mainly a complete hotel management software that can allow you to manage an online booking or reservation system, room management system, customer management, user billing system, human resource management system, and more. This software provides an Admin panel and an attractive Website that ensure a hassle-free operation.

All errors fixed!
- Added calendar widget replacing old as it was causing errors
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Accounting section fully fixed
- All Reports working now
- Removed unnecessary placeholders
- Optimised whole codes
- A lot more small changes have been added and fixed (more then 30)

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fR0ywR10yUL4gYRTsJJYBsiMrxDrARpR/view?usp=drivesdk

Demo: https://staging.hrgdestiny.com
Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]
Pssword: 123456

Note: If you face errors while configuring, dm me and i will share you the dummy DB from the backup site. If still you’re unable to do it, feel free to ask me to the installation and setup.

Dear Admin, @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 kindly update the resource with my download link. Thank y

@swamyji please remember to add spoiler tags when you share links so they would be invisible for guests or bots crawling

Reactions: swamyji
IMG_0761.jpeg

Xain - Hotel Management System is mainly a complete hotel management software that can allow you to manage an online booking or reservation system, room management system, customer management, user billing system, human resource management system, and more. This software provides an Admin panel and an attractive Website that ensure a hassle-free operation.

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fR0ywR10yUL4gYRTsJJYBsiMrxDrARpR/view?usp=drivesdk

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

Note: If you face errors while configuring, dm me and i will share you the dummy DB from the backup site. If still you’re unable to do it, feel free to ask me to the installation and setup.

Dear Admin, @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 kindly update the resource with my download link. Thank you
Booking Reservation not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-20-26-14-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-20-26-14-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 22
Actually I guess it's adding data to database. But not showing in backend. I checked the Cash Book report, the amount is added there.

And how to redirect to parent page, after submit a new reservation for (Save button), update reservation (update button), and checkout button? currently I figured out that, when someone click the checkout button several time (as it doesn't refresh the page), it add multiple duplicate entry of same booking id. And the amount is being added to the Cash Book and the main Account Balance Sheet report.

There are multiple issue with this script.

IMG_0761.jpeg

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

Dear Admin, @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 kindly update the resource with my download link. Thank you
How to visit the website when it is installed on subdomain??

IMG_0761.jpeg

All errors fixed!
- Registration Fixed
- Room status fixed
- Optimised whole codes

Login as Admin
Email:
[email protected]

Why is ease to install the old version, but difficul to the last one?? Explain here how to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock