• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v2.7.9

No permission to download
^This is the free version.
The last Pro version that actually works for me is 1.1.7
None of them after they changed the copy protection have worked.

if this is working for others, I'd love to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Hi,

The latest update links to version 1.2.9
Can you please provide the correct download link?

Thnx!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I've downloaded the file again and it's still version 1.2.9
Take a look at the screenshot of the PHP file below:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I've downloaded the file again and it's still version 1.2.9
Take a look at the screenshot of the PHP file below:

This version is directly from Envato, I have contacted the Plugin developer to upload their latest version to Envato because they have added the changelog on Envato about v1.3.1 however, they haven't actually updated the download file.

Reactions: birdarabic and Danz
Oke.........thnx for the explanation. I will wait a bit longer untill they update the update :)

This version is directly from Envato, I have contacted the Plugin developer to upload their latest version to Envato because they have added the changelog on Envato about v1.3.1 however, they haven't actually updated the download file.
Hi, can you provide please the last version 1.3.2

Reactions: bob23
Hey be careful with 1.3.4 there's a huge bug when adding to cart. Anyone has the 1.3.5 that fixes the bug?

Reactions: birdarabic
Jano updated XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart with a new update entry:

XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v1.3.6

Download XplodedThemes Woo Floating Cart v1.3.6 Nulled Free
v1.3.6 - 09.07.2019

Update Removed unused libraries within the free version to be conform with WordPress directory guidelines
v1.3.5 - 20.06.2019
Fix Pro Fixed issue with Checkout Form not appearing after adding the first product to the cart unless the page is reloaded.
Fix Pro Fixed issue with shipping method switching on native woocommerce cart / checkout pages

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock