• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
I can't guess on coffee grounds.
Problems on your site can only be solved by yourself.
There may be problems with updating WordPress.
It may be incompatible with another plugin or with a new version of the theme.
Why aren't you updating the plugin? You're disrupting your site yourself.
Well I understand how it can be frustrating when you think you know what you want and people try to fix things for you or help you contrary to the parameters you set. You told us an old version and we jump straight to the new. BUT, I think especially in a free community like this where we aren't the authors of the software and you don't have any kind of support contract or motive to dig around in old things without cause, that people aren't going to be as willing to take time to help you if you insist on using old versions of a software. There may be cosmetic things you liked about an older version, but there are countless reasons to choose to update - including security related fixes, and that there may be bug fixes or compatibility issues such as what you are probably running into now. If it were me, and I for some reason was very stubborn about a feature from an old version (like user interface) then I would get the versions that were different and compare them and maybe there might be simple things that could be ported from the old version you like to the new, such as copying the css contents if it was just a matter of colors or fonts or something. However if it is structural or changed in the layout and way things work then in that case it's either a lost cause, or you better learn how to program :) (or, pay the authors and request the features). Good luck!

Well, if you can't or didn't want to help me, then why are you wasting your time on a pointless scribble that you can't guess on coffee grounds, and also that you are not the authors of the plugin and I need to learn how to program. Don't want to help or don't know? ok, no problem then don't answer guys. I posted a question in the yoast discussion thread, hoping someone else has had a similar situation, this is not a separate thread for version 20 only. Classic flood guys.

This version is not so old. I do not switch to a new one because of the new interface. So version 19 doesn't work because of the new WordPress?
Previously , this problem was solved like this:
1. Delete the Yoast version (problematic), delete the cache of the site and browser. Optimize the Database.
2. Install Yoast 15.3
3. Install the yoast-test-helper plugin.zip from the folder "Transition of new versions"
(upload translations via FTP : wp-content/languages/plugins).
Update if necessary.
4. In this plugin, perform the action: "Reset indexables tables & migrations"
(Restarting Indexed tables and migrations).
5. Next, go to the Yoast - SEO Tools plugin and Optimize SEO
by clicking the "Start SEO data optimization" button (Start SEO data optimization)
6. Now install the new version of the plugin.

Attachments

• Transitional version.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: deodoer
Раньше эта проблема решалась так:
1. Удалите версию Yoast (проблемная), удалите кеш сайта и браузера. Оптимизировать базу данных.
2. Установите Йоаст 15.3
3. Устанавливаем yoast-test-helper plugin.zip из папки "Переход новых версий"
(загружать переводы через FTP: wp-content/languages/plugins).
Обновите, если необходимо.
4. В этом плагине выполните действие: «Сбросить индексируемые таблицы и миграции».
(Перезапуск индексированных таблиц и миграций).
5. Затем перейдите к плагину Yoast - SEO Tools и выберите Optimize SEO.
нажав кнопку «Начать оптимизацию данных SEO» (Начать оптимизацию данных SEO)
6. Теперь установите новую версию плагина.
thanks, I'll try

Still the same errors has the previous 20.7 (that was fixed with aryribeiro update)

"Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$url in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 798

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 813

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 816

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 817
..."

like always not left me much to say. just. thank you thank you thank you.
best community ever. i'm glad to be part of it. namaste

Still the same errors has the previous 20.7 (that was fixed with aryribeiro update)

"Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$url in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 798

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 813

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 816

Warning
: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 817
..."
same here, anybody can fix it ?

Warning

Warning

Warning
..."
same here, anybody can fix it ?
Remove both plugins (Free and Premium).
Delete the cache of the site and browser.
Optimize the Database.
Install the Premium version. The free version of the plugin is generated automatically.
If it doesn't help, look for errors on your site.
What version of PHP is installed on the hosting?
There may be incompatibility with some plugins.

Reactions: maxv
Optimize the Database.
Install the Premium version. The free version of the plugin is generated automatically.
this will delete the setings ?

this will delete the setings ?
It will remove the settings to some extent. But if you want 100% - install the Advanced Database Cleaner PRO plugin. It not only optimizes the Database, but there is an option to delete unnecessary (lonely) tables and various lonely Options after removing the plugin.

Optimize the Database.
I am also getting Headers Already Sent error. Please Check

Heres a fix:

Code:
    /**
     * Maps the plugin API response.
     * @param object $site_information Site information as received from the API.
     * @return stdClass Mapped site information.
     */
    protected function map_site_information( $site_information ) {
    return (object) [
        'url'           => property_exists($site_information, 'url') ? $site_information->url : null,
        'subscriptions' => array_map( [ $this, 'map_subscription' ], $site_information->subscriptions ),
    ];
}

/**
     * Maps a plugin subscription.
     * @param object $subscription Subscription information as received from the API.
     * @return stdClass Mapped subscription.
     */
    protected function map_subscription( $subscription ) {
    // phpcs:disable WordPress.NamingConventions.ValidVariableName.UsedPropertyNotSnakeCase -- Not our properties.
    return (object) [
        'renewal_url' => property_exists($subscription, 'renewalUrl') ? $subscription->renewalUrl : null,
        'expiry_date' => property_exists($subscription, 'expiryDate') ? $subscription->expiryDate : null,
        'product'     => (object) [
            'version'      => property_exists($subscription->product, 'version') ? $subscription->product->version : null,
            'name'         => property_exists($subscription->product, 'name') ? $subscription->product->name : null,
            'slug'         => property_exists($subscription->product, 'slug') ? $subscription->product->slug : null,
            'last_updated' => property_exists($subscription->product, 'lastUpdated') ? $subscription->product->lastUpdated : null,
            'store_url'    => property_exists($subscription->product, 'storeUrl') ? $subscription->product->storeUrl : null,
            'download'     => isset( $subscription->product->download ) ? $subscription->product->download : null,
            'changelog'    => property_exists($subscription->product, 'changelog') ? $subscription->product->changelog : null,
        ],
    ];
    // phpcs:enable
}

Heres a fix:

Code:
    /**
     * Maps the plugin API response.
     * @param object $site_information Site information as received from the API.
     * @return stdClass Mapped site information.
     */
    protected function map_site_information( $site_information ) {
    return (object) [
        'url'           => property_exists($site_information, 'url') ? $site_information->url : null,
        'subscriptions' => array_map( [ $this, 'map_subscription' ], $site_information->subscriptions ),
    ];
}

/**
     * Maps a plugin subscription.
     * @param object $subscription Subscription information as received from the API.
     * @return stdClass Mapped subscription.
     */
    protected function map_subscription( $subscription ) {
    // phpcs:disable WordPress.NamingConventions.ValidVariableName.UsedPropertyNotSnakeCase -- Not our properties.
    return (object) [
        'renewal_url' => property_exists($subscription, 'renewalUrl') ? $subscription->renewalUrl : null,
        'expiry_date' => property_exists($subscription, 'expiryDate') ? $subscription->expiryDate : null,
        'product'     => (object) [
            'version'      => property_exists($subscription->product, 'version') ? $subscription->product->version : null,
            'name'         => property_exists($subscription->product, 'name') ? $subscription->product->name : null,
            'slug'         => property_exists($subscription->product, 'slug') ? $subscription->product->slug : null,
            'last_updated' => property_exists($subscription->product, 'lastUpdated') ? $subscription->product->lastUpdated : null,
            'store_url'    => property_exists($subscription->product, 'storeUrl') ? $subscription->product->storeUrl : null,
            'download'     => isset( $subscription->product->download ) ? $subscription->product->download : null,
            'changelog'    => property_exists($subscription->product, 'changelog') ? $subscription->product->changelog : null,
        ],
    ];
    // phpcs:enable
}
in which file?

in which file?
I'm not sure it will work or anything but basically he is nulling in the free version. See your above error "wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/inc/class-addon-manager.php on line 798" so you would start with: property_exists($site_information, 'url') ? ....... ": null"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock