• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
error_log in /wp-admin
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in class-addon-manager.php on line 813
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in class-addon-manager.php on line 816
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in class-addon-manager.php on line 817
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$lastUpdated in class-addon-manager.php on line 819
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$storeUrl in class-addon-manager.php on line 820
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$changelog in class-addon-manager.php on line 823

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: aryribeiro
error_log in /wp-admin
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$renewalUrl in class-addon-manager.php on line 813
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$version in class-addon-manager.php on line 816
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$name in class-addon-manager.php on line 817
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$lastUpdated in class-addon-manager.php on line 819
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$storeUrl in class-addon-manager.php on line 820
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$changelog in class-addon-manager.php on line 823
see thread for fixes

Reactions: kvaleirus
AI is not shown as option. Are there any settings needed to enable this feature ?

HI,

This new feature is managed directly by Yoast's servers through its API, it will be difficult to make it work with a nulled version, i.e. without a purchased license key.

Reactions: aryribeiro
error_log in /wp-admin
please test this version that I left attached to this message and then tell us how it turned out.

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium_v21.0.zip
    5 MB · Views: 62
error_log in /wp-admin
may be this will help TRY THIS ONE

1693398045947.png

I tried many version but seems like they now block nulled version. Any way to fix this?

someone can help by giving the php code used for displaying the yoast description and tilte in our theme

I tried various code but none of theme are working

$yoast_meta = YoastSEO()->meta->for_current_page()->description;

echo YoastSEO()->meta->for_current_page()->description;

This are not working for me

someone can help by giving the php code used for displaying the yoast description and tilte in our theme

I tried various code but none of theme are working

echo YoastSEO()->meta->for_current_page()->description;

This are not working for me
If you're encountering an issue and not getting the expected output, you can add error reporting to your code to help diagnose the problem:

PHP:
if (!empty($yoast_meta)) {
    echo $yoast_meta;
} else {
    echo "No meta description found.";
}

Reactions: smalok
If you're encountering an issue and not getting the expected output, you can add error reporting to your code to help diagnose the problem:

PHP:
if (!empty($yoast_meta)) {
    echo $yoast_meta;
} else {
    echo "No meta description found.";
}
Thanks i forget to use echo

Reactions: Solace
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock