• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
Me too, the old bug is back. Not able to install any plugins. die2mrw007 says soewhere there is a fix, but I didn't find it. Anyone can help? Thanks

Hey guys I found the solution to the problem!

Apparently, I have 2 sites and I was facing the same issue in the first one. But, in the second one, I first replaced the pro version null file from my file manager directly into the plugins folder. Then, updated the free version to 6.5! It works efficiently without notification or errors. 😅

• Love
Reactions: poe87 and NewFolder

Apparently, I have 2 sites and I was facing the same issue in the first one. But, in the second one, I first replaced the pro version null file from my file manager directly into the plugins folder. Then, updated the free version to 6.5! It works efficiently without notification or errors. 😅
Followed this and no issue :love: Thanks bro

Reactions: jigarashar

Great! This fixed it, i used the premium nulled one from here and updated the normal (free version) from wordpress website.

Soo it was that code after all, in free version from here the code was different from official release for this portion in class-addon-manager.php:
PHP:
/**
     * Retrieves the subscription for the given slug.
     * @param string $slug The plugin slug to retrieve.
     * @return stdClass|false Subscription data when found, false when not found.
     */
    public function get_subscription( $slug ) {
        foreach ( $this->get_subscriptions() as $subscription ) {
            if ( $subscription->product->slug === $slug ) {
                return $subscription;
            }
        }

return false;

Last edited:
Followed this and no issue :love: Thanks bro

Great! This fixed it, i used the premium nulled one from here and updated the normal (free version) from wordpress website.

Soo it was that code after all, in free version from here the code was different from official release for this portion in class-addon-manager.php:
PHP:
/**
     * Retrieves the subscription for the given slug.
     * @param string $slug The plugin slug to retrieve.
     * @return stdClass|false Subscription data when found, false when not found.
     */
    public function get_subscription( $slug ) {
        foreach ( $this->get_subscriptions() as $subscription ) {
            if ( $subscription->product->slug === $slug ) {
                return $subscription;
            }
        }

return false;
Always happy to help this wonderful community! 😅

This method worked fine for me too.. thank bro

Also did as jigarashar but in a different order and it worked without any problems

1. in wp admin disabled both free and pro
  2. via FTP or cpanel's file manager uploaded and extract both versions
  3. in wp admin, refresh the page and enabled them again

Deactivate both the plugins and then remove them completely.
Once done, simply upload the prepacked package, both Yoast SEO and the premium version will be installed seamlessly.

Can't download others officials plugins from admin panel when this nulled version activated...

@Babak,

New nulled version for Free SEO. Works fine for me : no error to download other plugins and premium active.

Nulled code from 16.4 applied to 16.5.

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-16.5-nulled-remake.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock