• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Hello friends, I tried both versions. Both versions 1.7.9 and 1.8.0 disturb the "ALL POST" views to Non readable text, as attached in the pictures. although premium is working fine, It would be great if someone could please give the solution or indicate the working one, I don't care if it is a bit old version . Thank you

1643464326110.png
1.7.6 was ok. rsrs
I went to update.... now I can't remove this version from the Wordpress panel. I wanted to go back to the old version.

Reactions: librakhan
1.7.6 was ok. rsrs
I went to update.... now I can't remove this version from the Wordpress panel. I wanted to go back to the old version.

The issue of vertical text in columns has been resolved by going to "screen option" in dashboard and unchecking some unnecessary columns. Thanks for the advice on the stable version.
PS: just go to file manager, remove two folders "wordpress seo" from /themes/plugin folder, it will erase everthing.

Reactions: aryribeiro
The issue of vertical text in columns has been resolved by going to "screen option" in dashboard and unchecking some unnecessary columns. Thanks for the advice on the stable version.
PS: just go to file manager, remove two folders "wordpress seo" from /themes/plugin folder, it will erase everthing.
thanks

No expert but try going into General>Features and turn off Usage tracking. I think that's how I got my message to go away. Was randomly playing with the switches and went back to a page and didn't see that warning box again. Worth a shot, don't forget to save and clear the cache.
thanks for the tip. it worked out! haha
the morphology error is gone. they were tracking us. haha

Reactions: BossMan87
An error occurred: unfortunately our Morphology feature is not working. Please make sure you activate your subscription in MyYoast(Opens in a new browser tab) and then reload this page to make it work properly.
"No expert but try going into General>Features and turn off Usage tracking. I think that's how I got my message to go away. Was randomly playing with the switches and went back to a page and didn't see that warning box again. Worth a shot, don't forget to save and clear the cache. "

I can offer version 17.9 full nulled.
Because the other not worked for me was not perfect nulled.

Install 2 zip files!!!

Note -- this is the current best working release I see anywhere. The "download" button for this thread is NOT properly nulled and missing a few "return" statements that are in these two zip files johnyblack posted. These two zips are binary same as nulljungle though I am not sure who came first. Anyway this works. There is no working 18 version I know of anywhere as of today (premium).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock