• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yokoo - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme

Yokoo - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme v1.1.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Yokoo - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme - Download Yokoo - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 26465133

Yokoo.jpg
Download Yokoo - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 26465133
Yokoo
is a modern & stylish WordPress Theme that’s crafted for bike shop, bike repair & bike rental services. It’s good to make a website dedicated to city tours with bike-sharing and booking.

Yokoo is perfect for online store, cycling shop of sports clothing, accessories, and equipment. You can open WooCommerce Store and sell sportswear, gear, special biking...

Read more about this resource...

Hello! Is it possible to have also the demo contents of this theme? Thank you so much!

EDIT: I think I found it there: server

EDIT 2: I still can't intstall the demo content because the "Demo Data" section is locked if you don't activate the plugin! Does anyone know hot to avoid this? Thank you very much for your help.

Last edited:
Hi dear, i would like to active my theme also to be able to import the demo contents, can u help me?

Hi @Babak, i want test and setting in localhost first, can you upload with wp migration data for demo content instaled, thanks ya :)

Hi dear, i would like to active my theme also to be able to import the demo contents, can u help me?

Babak updated Yokoo - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Yokoo Theme v1.0.1

Download Yokoo v1.0.1 - Bike Shop & Rental WordPress Theme Nulled Free
26.04.2021 Version 1.0.1 – Update

- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7x has been improved;
- Compatibility with PHP 8.0 has been improved;
- Smash Balloon Instagram Feed plugin has been removed;
- Theme styles have been improved;
- All plugins have been updated to their latest versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRX07b
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock