• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoori vs Amazcart Which is Batter

WarBorn

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 8, 2018
Hello Team,

I just want to know your suggestion which cms is batter for electronics goods.

Thanks

Note:- Good New today i am posting amazcart mobile app resource:cool:

If you are looking for a laravel multi-vendor system, the only one which has proper features is Active eCommerce.

Yoori and The Shop PWA scripts are from the same ActiveIT team from bangladesh but with different accounts.

Amazcart is having many features mixed up with a very bad admin panel one can't setup the system in one go as settings are not clear in Amazecart.

If you are looking for a laravel multi-vendor system, the only one which has proper features is Active eCommerce.

Yoori and The Shop PWA scripts are from the same ActiveIT team from bangladesh but with different accounts.

Amazcart is having many features mixed up with a very bad admin panel one can't setup the system in one go as settings are not clear in Amazecart.
The problem is, Active eCommerce have lot of backdoor

The problem is, Active eCommerce have lot of backdoor
Yes it has, what I see is Active eCommerce, The Shop PWA and Yoori PWA are from the same team with different account.

If you test their demo you can easily know about it as both The Shop PWA & Yoori PWA uses the same stripe account for testing.

Almost same tech stack just the design is changed they did not wanted to low down the sales of Active eCommerce so they released all addons in Yoori PWA instead of The Shop PWA.

Reactions: WarBorn
Hey everyone, i want your advice considering the updates that each pwa cms received untill now which one do you prefer or think is best at the moment I am considering The Shop Cms V2.3 from ActiveTzone, since its already available here on babiato.

Hey everyone, i want your advice considering the updates that each pwa cms received untill now which one do you prefer or think is best at the moment I am considering The Shop Cms V2.3 from ActiveTzone, since its already available here on babiato.
Depends if you are looking for making a marketplace then The Shop PWA CMS does not allow admin to edit/update/delete the sellers products just read that in comments so it's a big downside of it.

Reactions: Mayorkas
Depends if you are looking for making a marketplace then The Shop PWA CMS does not allow admin to edit/update/delete the sellers products just read that in comments so it's a big downside of it.
Yes I noticed it, I think active ecommerce is better suited, thanks for your thoughts!

Reactions: WarBorn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock