• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouTube-to-Mp3 Converter (and more!) PHP Script (Linux)

YouTube-to-Mp3 Converter (and more!) PHP Script (Linux) 2020-9-21

No permission to download

shezzy2015

Mar 4, 2019
shezzy2015 submitted a new resource:

YouTube-to-Mp3 Converter (and more!) PHP Script (Linux) - YouTube-to-Mp3 Converter Linux Version

ytmp3_thumb.png

YouTube-to-Mp3 (and more!) Converter
Our original and most popular conversion software! This feature-rich and affordably-priced software is sure to satisfy every "conversion enthusiast".

In addition to downloading/converting high-quality video/audio from 15 popular media sites to an array of file formats, the software also provides options to cache converted files, crop files, edit file...

Read more about this resource...

Re: Copyright violation

Hello,

I am reporting a copyright violation as it pertains to the unauthorized distribution of my commercial software at this URL: https://babia.to/resources/youtube-to-mp3-converter-and-more-php-script-linux.7620/

This software was developed by my company, and it is advertised/sold here:

I request that this content and software download be IMMEDIATELY removed from your site. Again, I have not authorized its free distribution here, and this is a clear case of software piracy.

I can submit an official DMCA takedown request if necessary. If required, let me know what information you need and who/where I should submit the request to. (I could not find any legal terms on your site pertaining to DMCA or copyright violations!)

I do hope that we can resolve this amicably. In any case, please let me know what actions you take to rectify the situation, and let me know if you need me to provide further information.

Thank you,

R.J.
Owner, RAJ Web Consulting

Re: Copyright violation

Hello,

I am reporting a copyright violation as it pertains to the unauthorized distribution of my commercial software at this URL: https://babia.to/resources/youtube-to-mp3-converter-and-more-php-script-linux.7620/

This software was developed by my company, and it is advertised/sold here:

I request that this content and software download be IMMEDIATELY removed from your site. Again, I have not authorized its free distribution here, and this is a clear case of software piracy.

I can submit an official DMCA takedown request if necessary. If required, let me know what information you need and who/where I should submit the request to. (I could not find any legal terms on your site pertaining to DMCA or copyright violations!)

I do hope that we can resolve this amicably. In any case, please let me know what actions you take to rectify the situation, and let me know if you need me to provide further information.

Thank you,

R.J.
Owner, RAJ Web Consulting

hey boy what company are you that i do not understand? if you are the author you are completely illegal, youtube has not authorized anyone to convert their videos, see to get any free source here and leave bla bla bla
but you did not tell us to who you did the reporting? to trump or obama?

Reactions: Zaynjoshua
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock