• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.4.9

No permission to download
you should remove rtmedia, becuase Youzer has built in button to upload at wall post
I was misled by this ... on kainelabs.ticksy ... rtMedia Comments Uploader Not Working ... It because Buddypress Nouveau Theme is enable. On Buddypress settings, please change it to Legacy Theme and it should works.

Addons are not working.
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Addons are not working.
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.
Unzip this folder and yo will find plugin then try to install that plugin file which you will after unzip , hope so it will work

Post-reaction settings are shown in extensions but not shown in the profile setting. How can I fix it?
Similarly, the rest of the addons are not shown.

youzer ext..PNG youzer profile setting.PNG

I think this is little problem, same here , notice is not disappearing even pressed close button
@Nabeel @Babak @NullMaster

For fix issues admin notice :
  • Open file "yz-general-functions.php" at "youzer > includes > admin > core > functions
  • Uncomment line 287 to 309
  • Add "update_option( $yzea_notice, 1 );" after line 287
Code:
    if ( $_GET['yz-dismiss-extension-notice'] == $yzea_notice ) {
    update_option( $yzea_notice, 1 );
    }

if ( $_GET['yz-dismiss-extension-notice'] == $yzpc_notice ) {
    update_option( $yzpc_notice, 1 );
    }

if ( $_GET['yz-dismiss-extension-notice'] == $yzbm_notice ) {
    update_option( $yzbm_notice, 1 );
    }

if ( $_GET['yz-dismiss-extension-notice'] == $yzbmr_presale_notice ) {
    update_option( $yzbmr_presale_notice, 1 );
    }

if ( $_GET['yz-dismiss-extension-notice'] == 'yz_social_login_upgrade_1' ) {
    update_option( 'yz_social_login_upgrade_1', 1 );
    }

if ( $_GET['yz-dismiss-extension-notice'] == $yz_hide_yasale3_notice ) {
    update_option( $yz_hide_yasale3_notice, 1 );
    }

Download Youzer v2.4.8 - Fixed Admin Notice :

Result Virus Total Scan :

Last edited:
Reactions: bobikzoza and sco85
youzer 2.4.8 finall version
nulled method 2-
Code:
        yz_update_option('yz_social_share_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_profile_completeness_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_mycred_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_edit_activity_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_member_types_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_buddypress_moderation_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
        yz_update_option('yz_activity_reactions_license_key','GPLDB5F8DD8689E6ACA49D' );
Thank you so much for sharing this - can you perhaps tell me where to put this code? I appreciate it. :)

for this you have to do something ,, you install 2.3.9 and all addons , you will find all option there so after adding all new post reactions and setting to addons you can remove this version and can install new one, hope so all settings fix
I have the same problem with v2.4.8 + addons. Where can I download v2.3.9 + addons ?

hello brothers

Activities are not visible after installing this plugin.

The manager can see it.

Regular members cannot see.

A member cannot see his post on his profile.

a setting of these activities. I could not find.

I'm also trying to reset the plugin. Can not reset.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock