• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
Ive bought it from CW havent tested it yet due to deleting database quires to try to previous one above working so will update you when site it back live.

Attachments

• codecanyon-24753467-booknetic-wordpress-appointment-booking-and-schduling-system.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 50
Ive bought it from CW havent tested it yet due to deleting database quires to try to previous one above working so will update you when site it back live.
The version i have uploaded is working.
What i had to get this to work was a few steps as when i deleted the previous plugins of Booknetic there was still saved data. Unistalled the plugin, made sure all files was removed on file manager in the plugin folder.
Then used Database Cleaner: Clean, Optimize & Repair (Pro) to remove all mentions of btkn from alll tables. Reinstalled it with the version above and worked :)

Attachments

• Working.PNG
    Working.PNG
    76.2 KB · Views: 38
I took the untouched release from @robyrantor and the nulled version. both are 3.6.5 and both dont work for me. there were no previous installations. enabling debug mode in WP has it crash after the first step of booking sth.

so php8 and wp6.2.2 is not working. in php7 it is even not possible to save the opening hours of a location.

Last edited:
I took the untouched release from @robyrantor and the nulled version. both are 3.6.5 and both dont work for me. there were no previous installations. enabling debug mode in WP has it crash after the first step of booking sth.

so php8 and wp6.2.2 is not working.
there are missing tables in database in nulled version . I purchased Booknetic plugin from codecanyon and it works fine, I can send you a copy of the database if you wish

so php8 and wp6.2.2 is not working.
The version i shared is already nulled, Ive attatched working shots below, please follow my other steps.

Attachments

• Booknetic.PNG
    Booknetic.PNG
    121.2 KB · Views: 46
The version i shared is already nulled, Ive attatched working shots below, please follow my other steps.
i did. more then once. nevertheless, never worked. not a single time.
I downloaded 3.6.5 nulled and your version. your version on my installations does not even store the opening hours while babiatos nulled one at least does that.

i did. more then once. nevertheless, never worked. not a single time.
I downloaded 3.6.5 nulled and your version. your version on my installations does not even store the opening hours while babiatos nulled one at least does that.
Yeah i had problems with installing any version after the latest version on this thread. I had to make sure no files was left in the plugins folder via ftp, delete any remaining files then used Database Cleaner: Clean, Optimize & Repair (Pro) to remove all mentions of btkn from alll tables. went through each tab searching for btkn, removing them all from the tables, then reinstalled the version i attatched and it worked.

Even when removing the Booknetic plugin before no matter what version i installed it kept having saved data from previous installs so needed to clear out all the tables.

Was a pain in the arse but worked in the end.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock