• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS]

Booknetic - WordPress Booking Plugin for Appointment Scheduling [SaaS] v3.8.18

No permission to download
@mrd2008 It seems like its a cached version then bud, the version i attatched is from another website clubwpress and is nulled. I was having the same kind of issues with information not saving or front end services not showing up ect. I did the mentioned steps ive said above and it seems to work for me.

@ferc35 - Downloaded then zipped the files that was installed for you.

Attachments

• Tax.PNG
    Tax.PNG
    260.9 KB · Views: 38
  • booknetic-tax.zip
    206.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: ferc35 and gpLover!
Yeah i had problems with installing any version after the latest version on this thread. I had to make sure no files was left in the plugins folder via ftp, delete any remaining files then used Database Cleaner: Clean, Optimize & Repair (Pro) to remove all mentions of btkn from alll tables. went through each tab searching for btkn, removing them all from the tables, then reinstalled the version i attatched and it worked.

Even when removing the Booknetic plugin before no matter what version i installed it kept having saved data from previous installs so needed to clear out all the tables.

Was a pain in the arse but worked in the end.
btw thanks for your quick replies.

so i did a plain install with NOTHING but booknetic and it works with your nulled version.

Selection_411.jpg

So now it saves all wizardly things:

Selection_412.jpg

And now guess what? it works! Thanks for your support!

Attachments

• Selection_415.jpg
    Selection_415.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Selection_416.jpg
    Selection_416.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 28
@mrd2008 It seems like its a cached version then bud, the version i attatched is from another website clubwpress and is nulled. I was having the same kind of issues with information not saving or front end services not showing up ect. I did the mentioned steps ive said above and it seems to work for me.

@ferc35 - Downloaded then zipped the files that was installed for you.
works bro, u use roles manager bro?

Service not found. Please go back and select a different option.
I have added the services but still getting the above mentioned error.

Good morning @robyrantor and members. By any chance somebody installed/tested the following add-ons: Cupons/giftcards/customer panel, they are not saving the data (clean installation). please share the databases.

thanks in advance.

[28-Jun-2023 07:49:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Illegal version of Booknetic detected. in /wp-content/plugins/booknetic/app/Frontend/Controller/AjaxHelper.php:104

Answer was found! :)
Drop the base and reinstall WP.
Plugin Saas starts correctly
Are your tenants able to accept bookings successfully? I'm experiencing issue with the date and time. After the choosing the location, staff, and service... the date and time don't come up. I keep getting 500 error.

Good morning @robyrantor and members. By any chance somebody installed/tested the following add-ons: Cupons/giftcards/customer panel, they are not saving the data (clean installation). please share the databases.

thanks in advance.
Is this the latest version on babiato or the one i posted?

Invoices for Booknetic1.0.8
Stripe payment gateway for Booknetic1.2.0
Google Calendar integration for Booknetic1.2.2
Custom forms for Booknetic2.1.0
Coupons for Booknetic1.1.8

Attachments

• booknetic-coupons_1.1.8.zip
    228.1 KB · Views: 26
  • booknetic-customforms_2.1.0.zip
    295.1 KB · Views: 32
  • booknetic-google-calendar_1.2.2.zip
    236.2 KB · Views: 36
  • booknetic-invoices_1.0.8.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 21
  • booknetic-payment-stripe_1.2.0.zip
    647.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: woooook and Babak
Web capture_29-6-2023_172228_www.myschedula.com.jpeg
Time is not loading up for tenants on tenant dashboard and on the booking panel for customers it shows '500 error!' when i get to the date and time section. I used the version 3.5.4 and saas version 2.3.9 both by wpsolar
Please how do I solve it?

Web capture_29-6-2023_172228_www.myschedula.com.jpeg
Time is not loading up for tenants on tenant dashboard and on the booking panel for customers it shows '500 error!' when i get to the date and time section. I used the version 3.5.4 and saas version 2.3.9 both by wpsolar
Please how do I solve it?
Here's the timesheet database for the site. Is it alright?
Web capture_30-6-2023_162310_vs-silk.hostseo.com.jpeg

Hi mates... @vipboss @AKSakallı Please I'm still experiencing this issue with my tenants when confirming booking and I also notice customers are not saving on the backend. I'm using the SAAS version 2.3.9 by wp solar and the latest v3.7.1 just updated. I was using v3.5.4 by wp solar before.
scrnli_7_3_2023_10-35-47 AM.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock