• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme v3.9.5

No permission to download
Hello forum members Babiato.
Download EduMall v3.2.6 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme
v3.2.6 - Sep 21st, 2022
The files are all in the archive, null or not did not check.
Link to download: EduMall Theme v3.2.6
Sincerely.

there is a problem with Edumall theme regarding the Mobile friendliness, how to solve this

1667735266045.png

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v3.4.0

Download EduMall v3.4.0 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.4.0 - Nov 16th, 2022
Updated:

Tested up with Tutor LMS 2.1.2
Fixed:
The Course Retake button doesn't show on the course page after course completion.
Auto Course Complete on all Lesson Completion not working properly.
Course expiry date info is not showing.
Course enrolled date info is not showing.
Add Public, Move to Draft, Cancel Submission actions on Dashboard My Course.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I ran into a problem when instructors click on the withdrawal button, nothing happens! Has anyone encountered this ?

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v3.4.1

Download EduMall v3.4.1 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.4.1 - Dec 5th, 2022
Updated:

Tutor LMS plugin 2.1.3
Insight Core plugin - v.2.4.12
Revolution Slider plugin - v.6.6.7
Insight Swatches plugin - v.1.4.0
Fixed:
Dashboard withdraw not working properly.
Missing View certificate button on course layout 02
Out-date Woocommerce templates.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Joe Hunter
  • Love
Reactions: Joe Hunter
Does anyone have an idea for a fix?
There seems to be an error in rendering the code of the customizer options for Color > Dark Mode:

dark-mode-code-error.png

The Options do not render:

1671473959612.png

Hello Friends,

Anybody faced this problem yet?

I've got a bit of an issue and I would be grateful if anyone could help. I've been using this theme for a while and it's great. The issu I am facing is when a lesson is expanded on the lesson list, it overlaps with the footer and covers it.
Normally, it is supposed to automatically stretch/ expand the page height so that you can see the entire lessons but this is not the case. So because of this, I am unable to view all the lessons.

Please help if you have an idea how to solve this.

Thank you.

Attachments

• edumall.jpg
    edumall.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: 1369
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock