• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme v3.9.5

No permission to download
where i can find the settings?
Go to Appearance > Customize > Course > Course Archive and scroll down to Grid columns and adjust per your needs. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-02 142624.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-02 142624.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-05-02 142917.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-02 142917.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: she.spider
One more issue. I tried to use direct bank transfer as a default payment but I got this error:

Error processing checkout. Please try again.

Good Day Distinguished @Babak,

Courtesy notice the Edumall theme has been updated.
Your kind attention is respectfully requested.
Kind Regards.

• Love
Reactions: gordian
  • Love
Reactions: gordian and afoy
Hey @Babak

Thanks for this resources, but there's only one - 1 demo available to import which is the main one, I actually need that of the dark mode

Or is there something I got wrong during the installation?

Not even a please? Opting out of this! :(
Revered and Distinguished @TassieNZ,

Please do not let the impulsive behaviour of a folk whose status is "New Member" upset you. Some of these folks don't even have English as their first language and don't appreciate the fineties of courtesy.

Kindly remember for the rest of the Great folk who need your kind intervention to have a chance in life at breaking free from the ranks of insolvency.

Please do forgive his indiscretion.

We all truly appreciate your kind intervention.

- G

Reactions: nanasarpong
Revered and Distinguished @TassieNZ,

Please do not let the impulsive behaviour of a folk whose status is "New Member" upset you. Some of these folks don't even have English as their first language and don't appreciate the fineties of courtesy.

Kindly remember for the rest of the Great folk who need your kind intervention to have a chance in life at breaking free from the ranks of insolvency.

Please do forgive his indiscretion.

We all truly appreciate your kind intervention.

- G
I actually find that people who have English as a second language are extremely polite, so that is no excuse!

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v3.5.2

Download EduMall v3.5.2 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.5.2 - Oct 16th, 2023
Added:

Home Child
Home Chef

Updated:
Insight Core plugin - v.2.6.6
Revolution Slider plugin - v.6.6.16
Tutor LMS plugin 2.3.0
ThemeMove Addons For Elementor 1.3.1
Insight Swatches 1.7.0

Fixed:
Out-date WooCommerce templates version 8.1.0
Fix Course Archive grid column
Remove Deprecated Elementor Code

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v3.5.4

Download EduMall v3.5.4 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 3.5.4 - Oct 20th, 2023
Updated:

Tutor LMS plugin 2.4.0
Tutor LMS Certificate Builder plugin 1.0.5
Fixed:
Course Certificate not showing in new Tutor Version
Course GradeBook not showing in new Tutor Version
Fix Course Style in new Tutor Version

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: camilo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock