• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Freemius - Universal Freemius SDK Null

I hope @TassieNZ daddy will check and fix if anything is need. We have to wait until Sunday .
You are amazing! I appreciate your help!!

I used the "Freemius Fixer" as a framework to create the "Freemius Nulled" plugin. Do you have suggestions on how to deploy the nulled SDK better?

I'm not the greatest at PHP but I make it sometimes work lol

This community is fantastic! -- 🔥🔥🔥

You are amazing! I appreciate your help!!

I used the "Freemius Fixer" as a framework to create the "Freemius Nulled" plugin. Do you have suggestions on how to deploy the nulled SDK better?

I'm not the greatest at PHP but I make it sometimes work lol

This community is fantastic! -- 🔥🔥🔥
To make it better you have to make it like if new freemius plugin is installed then it should be nulled by clicking a null button.

To make it better you have to make it like if new freemius plugin is installed then it should be nulled by clicking a null button.
The beauty of this is that Freemius picks the SDK with the newest version number to make "ACTIVE" so if we null this and change the version number to 9.9.9 it will override the other Freemius plugins!
9.9.9 is bigger than 2.4.0.1

Now if the version numbers are EQUAL, it will "ACTIVE" multiple of them, like your last screenshot!

The beauty of this is that Freemius picks the SDK with the newest version number to make "ACTIVE" so if we null this and change the version number to 9.9.9 it will override the other Freemius plugins!
9.9.9 is bigger than 2.4.0.1

Now if the version numbers are EQUAL, it will "ACTIVE" multiple of them, like your last screenshot!
Version doesn't matter. Just changing the condition will work.
If new version SDK is available then "Freemius-nulled" should be updated. But current version is working normally.

Hello! I'd need "Share This Image" that's using freemius but overwriting that folder with nulled ones i wont get premium features ... did I misunderstood the purpose of this nulled freemius?

Hello! I'd need "Share This Image" that's using freemius but overwriting that folder with nulled ones i wont get premium features ... did I misunderstood the purpose of this nulled freemius?
If the premium code isnt present in the plugin, Freemius nulled cannot work. This is only for freemium plugins that contain both the free and paid version code.

I couln;t get any of these to work. Either asking for a license key or it doesnt show the buttons to click to null. Any ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock