• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Freemius - Universal Freemius SDK Null

get an ad blocker lol ...here it is attached here
d'oh lol thanks!

I got it installed but this plugin doesn't seem to work with this.. any suggestions, or am I doing something wrong?

It's for simpley static

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 10.51.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 10.51.00 AM.png
    228 KB · Views: 52
d'oh lol thanks!

I got it installed but this plugin doesn't seem to work with this.. any suggestions, or am I doing something wrong?

It's for simpley static
It's because TablePress is running the same SDK as this.

The Freemius SDK Null needs to be the highest number or else the other ones get in the way.

Change the version from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2 inside the freemius folder or delete tablepress

d'oh lol thanks!

It's for simpley static
Try this.

All i did was change

Code:
$this_sdk_version = '2.6.1';
to
Code:
$this_sdk_version = '2.6.2';

in the file
Code:
\freemius-nulled\freemius\start.php

Attachments

• freemius-nulled-2.6.2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 48
Reactions: maxpayneinfo
It's because TablePress is running the same SDK as this.

The Freemius SDK Null needs to be the highest number or else the other ones get in the way.

Change the version from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2 inside the freemius folder or delete tablepress
Gotcha, thanks! I get it now. I did apply the updated changes, it does seem to work in that the notices to upgrade are gone, but I'm not seeing any of the pro features.

1700634451955.png

NEWEST RELEASE:

Freemius SDK v2.6.2

- Activates all installed plugins running freemius SDK under v2.6.2 (thats pretty much all of them)!!

- Just install it, and it takes you right to the page to check if it worked.

- Please test it!

Navigate to
Code:
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=freemius
to check freemius status.
You should see what's below in the screenshot.

1704362310761.png

Note: If any plugins installed have v2.6.2 SDK or higher, this plugin will not work. (Like screenshot)
Let me know if this is the case, I will update the plugin.

@Babak

Attachments

• freemius-nulled-2.6.2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 69
Hey @sharmanhall, thanks for your work. Are premium plugins can updating with Freemius?
If, and only if, the freemius plugin already includes both free and paid code, the full version will be unlocked.

If the plugin requires a server-side check, to download the paid code, then no, it will not work.
This does not bypass server-side; only local checks.

1700634451955.png

NEWEST RELEASE:

Freemius SDK v2.6.4

- Activates all installed plugins running freemius SDK under v2.6.4 (thats pretty much all of them)!!

- Just install it, and it takes you right to the page to check if it worked.

- Please test it!

Navigate to
Code:
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=freemius
to check freemius status.

Note: If any plugins installed have v2.6.4 SDK or higher, this plugin will not work.
Let me know if this is the case, I will update the plugin.

Attachments

• freemius-nulled-2.6.4-NULLED.zip
    1 MB · Views: 140
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock