• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Giveaway ] Netflix account shared - April 2021 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepansh

Banned User
Apr 1, 2020
A lost hole
Hey guys! 👋

hope everyone is doing well :)

This is my personal account, so no worries!

I will pick 2 Winners ( by https://www.random.org/ ) and share the account details with them.

Additional slots will be added if needed by an Admin or Moderator :)

Rules:

• Like the thread ( Optional )
  • Minimum 30 days (must)
  • Reply with your intentions for the Netflix premium account ( Why you need this ).
  • Once a number is picked, it can not be picked by another user.
  • pick a number between 1 and 40

Have Fun and Good Luck to All!

Giveaway ends on 15-04-2021 ( 06:30 Pm IST )

Number 28 ...

Just want to watch Netflix and Chill :D

Thanks for the giveaway

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deepansh
In my country it is very difficult to have a netflix account. I want an account to be viewed with my family

:cry: I deserve to win a NetFlix account because I don't even have a TV. Serious! it burned a long time ago, With the NetFlix account, I will be able to watch movies and series on the PC. Together with my wife
thanks in advance. 🙏🙌
Number 07...

• Love
I choose 06
tenor.gif

• Haha
Good giveaway, I paid Netflix myself and just take a few hours per week to watch!
Good luck for my friends!

• Love
Good giveaway, I paid Netflix myself and just take a few hours per week to watch!
Good luck for my friends!
Actually I don't watch movies much but a lot of people need this account to watch movies. I am thinking of a way to share the link for everyone to watch movies on one account. I don't have this account so I can't give it a try.

Reactions: Deepansh and sidasu
Actually I don't watch movies much but a lot of people need this account to watch movies. I am thinking of a way to share the link for everyone to watch movies on one account. I don't have this account so I can't give it a try.
how you gonna solve the drm issue??

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock