• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Giveaway ] Netflix account shared - April 2021 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! 👋

hope everyone is doing well :)

This is my personal account, so no worries!

I will pick 2 Winners ( by https://www.random.org/ ) and share the account details with them.

Additional slots will be added if needed by an Admin or Moderator :)

Rules:

• Like the thread ( Optional )
  • Minimum 30 days (must)
  • Reply with your intentions for the Netflix premium account ( Why you need this ).
  • Once a number is picked, it can not be picked by another user.
  • pick a number between 1 and 40

Have Fun and Good Luck to All!

Giveaway ends on 15-04-2021 ( 06:30 Pm IST )
Hey my brother wants see movies and series because he wants be an actor so he can get inspired by watching movies.
My number is 16

Reactions: Deepansh
86 my number. I am gonna watch series

Hey guys! 👋

hope everyone is doing well :)

This is my personal account, so no worries!

I will pick 2 Winners ( by https://www.random.org/ ) and share the account details with them.

Additional slots will be added if needed by an Admin or Moderator :)

Rules:

• Like the thread ( Optional )
  • Minimum 30 days (must)
  • Reply with your intentions for the Netflix premium account ( Why you need this ).
  • Once a number is picked, it can not be picked by another user.
  • pick a number between 1 and 40

Have Fun and Good Luck to All!

Giveaway ends on 15-04-2021 ( 06:30 Pm IST )
Naiseee

i need it to watch some movies at night
Pls include me & provide me
I want too

Thanks
enjoy Netflix
number 12
Number 28 ...

Thanks for the giveaway
I choose 76
Please Read the Rules brothers :)

I want to watch series in English because I get difficulties to talk nice English,so it pains mw to see my fiends enjoying classic English yet me too I love that & also to be up to date in the movie industry.
And my lucky no is #24

Count me in with number 23.
To watch TV series and movies.
I dropped Kodi due to Real-Debrid, and I just torrent movies and tv shows.

I want to watch series in English because I get difficulties to talk nice English,so it pains mw to see my fiends enjoying classic English yet me too I love that & also to be up to date in the movie industry.
And my lucky no is #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock