• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoBiz - Digital Business Card + WhatsApp Store Maker | SaaS | vCard Builder

GoBiz - Digital Business Card + WhatsApp Store Maker | SaaS | vCard Builder 8.0.0

No permission to download
i cant find database showing error please help

This page isn’t working right now & after installation still going on install page​

Last edited:
Hello friends, Thank God I managed to install it. Charlie's video teaches it correctly, but I did the installation on Laragon first and then I made the backup and uploaded it online

Dear Representatives,

This letter is to serve as official notification of copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) (3) for materials on

We, NativeCode, are the exclusive author on Envato Marketplace and have the exclusive rights holder of the following copyrighted material that is hosted without purchasing a license from the Envato Marketplace and it was installed on the following website:
Our system detects that the application was installed without entering proper purchase code. Our application cannot be able to install without entering a valid purchase code. We’ve attached the proof below and you can check the above given website link the app was installed. Please investigate it. We need to verify the purchase code.

Upon receipt of this notice, I request that you expeditiously remove or disable access to the materials identified above as being the subject of infringement.

Attachments / Proofs:

I provide this notice in good faith and with a reasonable belief that my rights as the exclusive owner are being infringed.
Also, we ask you to block their entire website domain / server.

Note:
The IP address in the attachment we attached is not the IP address of the server. We want to say that this is the client network IP address. And we want to tell you that we only use domain URL and Envato purchase code in our verification system.

If you wish to discuss this with me please get in touch with me directly using the information below:

Name: Surendhar Nagarajan
E-mail: [email protected]
Mailing address: 3/4, Scheme Road, Dindigul, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone: +91 9488773057

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Surendhar Nagarajan

Dear Representatives,

This letter is to serve as official notification of copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) (3) for materials on

We, NativeCode, are the exclusive author on Envato Marketplace and have the exclusive rights holder of the following copyrighted material that is hosted without purchasing a license from the Envato Marketplace and it was installed on the following website:
Our system detects that the application was installed without entering proper purchase code. Our application cannot be able to install without entering a valid purchase code. We’ve attached the proof below and you can check the above given website link the app was installed. Please investigate it. We need to verify the purchase code.

Upon receipt of this notice, I request that you expeditiously remove or disable access to the materials identified above as being the subject of infringement.

Attachments / Proofs:

I provide this notice in good faith and with a reasonable belief that my rights as the exclusive owner are being infringed.
Also, we ask you to block their entire website domain / server.

Note:
The IP address in the attachment we attached is not the IP address of the server. We want to say that this is the client network IP address. And we want to tell you that we only use domain URL and Envato purchase code in our verification system.

If you wish to discuss this with me please get in touch with me directly using the information below:

Name: Surendhar Nagarajan
E-mail: [email protected]
Mailing address: 3/4, Scheme Road, Dindigul, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone: +91 9488773057

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Surendhar Nagarajan

people blocked my domain here through the server
you should have read my previous post: https://babia.to/threads/gobiz-digi...e-maker-saas-vcard-builder.53937/post-1385354

I have given the file to replace after removing the only left callback to the developer server, to avoid this kind of issue.

• Love
Reactions: M.C
Reactions: adrespi22
This is the video of installation on localhost, process is same for website.

Download the untouched version 6.0.2, make the changes as mentioned below:

Step 1: upload the file named "activator-gobiz.js" to your root folder

Step 2: vendor\rachidlaasri\laravel-installer\src\Controllers\DatabaseController.php

on line 44, put the path to above activator file i.e. https://your-domain-.com/activator-gobiz.js

Step 3: install the script with purchase code: 123456

Step 4: go to your cPanel: phpmyadmin

Select your database and import the file named "gobiz-sql-query.db"

Done!! It's Nulled 100% genuinely
This method works perfectly on 7.0 Thanks :). with me what happened was if i uploaded .sql file to myphpadmin before installing app then it gives Query error. so other way around is you can install the app with above settings and once it's installed successfully upload sql file and it will work like charm. :)

Reactions: BabiyatoNerd
This method works perfectly on 7.0 Thanks :). with me what happened was if i uploaded .sql file to myphpadmin before installing app then it gives Query error. so other way around is you can install the app with above settings and once it's installed successfully upload sql file and it will work like charm. :)
please share the video, cant seem to find it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock