• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iWP-DevToolz (Pro) - WordPress Plugin Maker + Code Generator

iWP-DevToolz v2 - WordPress Plugin Maker rev23.01.27

No permission to download
ProtonPress updated iWP-DevToolz (Pro) - WordPress Plugin Maker + Code Generator with a new update entry:

rev23.01.27

= rev23.01.27 =
* Improved: (IMAB) PHP Native Generator, Support: Register and Update Profile User

= rev22.11.27 =
* Improved: (IMAB) Add-ons -> About Us (Angular15 compatibility)
* Improved: (IMAB) Add-ons -> App Version (Angular15 compatibility)
* Improved: (IMAB) Add-ons -> Blogger Post (Angular15 compatibility)
* Improved: (IMAB) Add-ons -> Contact Us (Angular15 compatibility)
* Improved: (IMAB) Add-ons -> Data Merger for JSON Scraping (Angular15 compatibility)
* Improved: (IMAB)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: WPdev999
Hi everyone!
The file which I downloaded clicking in the download button next to the title is the "IMABuildeRz v3 - Universal AppBuilder for ionicframework 5" an not the "iWP-DevToolz v2 - WordPress Plugin Maker".

Thanks!

Reactions: john_doe
Hi everyone!
The file which I downloaded clicking in the download button next to the title is the "IMABuildeRz v3 - Universal AppBuilder for ionicframework 5" an not the "iWP-DevToolz v2 - WordPress Plugin Maker".

Thanks!
same here

i have version 23.05.01, how can i upload that @Babak ?

* New Features: (IWP) Short Codes -> Frontend -> Type -> HTML - Video
* New Features: (IWP) Short Codes -> Frontend -> Type -> HTML - Paragraphs
* New Features: (IWP) Short Codes -> Frontend -> Type -> HTML - Image
* New Features: (IWP) Short Codes -> Frontend -> Type -> HTML - Iframe
* New Features: (IWP) Short Codes -> Frontend -> Type -> HTML - Blockquote
* New Features: (IWP) Short Codes -> Frontend -> Type -> HTML - Audio

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock