• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JobBox - Laravel Job Portal Multilingual System

JobBox - Laravel Job Portal Multilingual System v1.12.0

No permission to download
Not being able to upload the database may help me find out what happened.

Attachments

• BUG.png
    BUG.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
Anda dapat membaca instruksi dari pengembang, lalu mengupgrade dalam 4 langkah seperti di bawah ini:

Langkah 1: Ganti folder app, database, config, platform, public/themes, public/vendor, bootstrap, vendor, composer.json, composer.lock dan public/index.php dari versi terbaru.

Langkah 2: Hapus semua cache (Admin -> Administrasi Platform -> Manajemen cache).

Langkah 3: Nonaktifkan semua plugin lalu aktifkan kembali semuanya.

Langkah 4: Buka Admin -> Terjemahan -> Terjemahan lainnya, lalu klik Impor grup untuk memperbarui terjemahan.
Both of you should follow documentation :

@Xsinkue follow upgrade docs.
Is this the nulled version you shared? and why did I install the database with an error in mysql?

Not being able to upload the database may help me find out what happened.
Before installing make sure you know what you doing or reach a friend.

Error 1273 means that your database is using a collation, which the MySQL server does not understand. This can happen, when you use a database, which has been created with a newer version of MySQL, with an older MySQL server version.

Solution:

I believe this error is caused because the local server and live server are running different versions of MySQL. To solve this:

1. Open the sql file in your text editor
  2. Find and replace all utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci with utf8mb4_unicode_ci
  3. Save and upload to a fresh mySql db

Before installing make sure you know what you doing or reach a friend.

Error 1273 means that your database is using a collation, which the MySQL server does not understand. This can happen, when you use a database, which has been created with a newer version of MySQL, with an older MySQL server version.

Solution:

I believe this error is caused because the local server and live server are running different versions of MySQL. To solve this:

1. Open the sql file in your text editor
  2. Find and replace all utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci with utf8mb4_unicode_ci
  3. Save and upload to a fresh mySql db
Get. But I received this warning!

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-10-27 161139.png
    Captura de tela 2023-10-27 161139.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 25
PickleRick updated JobBox - Laravel Job Portal Multilingual System with a new update entry:

JobBox v1.9.3 - Laravel Job Portal Multilingual System Nulled Free

Version 1.9.3 (THIS VERSION REQUIRES PHP >= 8.1)

• Upgrade to Laravel 10
  • Fix user admin password
  • Fix sort categories issue
  • Fix SEO title & verify password in getting started popup
  • Improve queries database
  • Add slugs translation
  • Improve multi-language
  • Fix search jobs by location
  • Improve jobs filter
  • Add coupon feature
  • Fix text direction button in CKEditor
  • Fix issues when using PostgreSQL
  • Improve core & performance
  • Improve locale/translation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your license is invalid, please contact support. If you didn't set up license code, please go to Settings to activate license!
Please help

Your license is invalid, please contact support. If you didn't set up license code, please go to Settings to activate license!
Please help
If you want to disable that, do this.

1. Go to platform\core\base\resources\views\system on the root folder.
2. Replace license-invalid.blade with this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock