• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MOVIE STREAMING SERVICES

No sorry you are thinking wrong I’m not like them other crap api , I built this to be free so people didn’t get used like your saying

No one uploads files t embedworld except me as you said ( you all add this guy up his uplaoded files, so he earn on your sites..)

No I don’t earn from people sites , the api is adfree

Yes of cause there is dmca Ignored hosting haha as you said ( (there is no dmca free hosts.. so just make a backup daily or weekly) backup are still important 🙂

Domain should be a offshore domain so you don’t have any problems with reports and it will not get taken down like a xyz domain 🙂

This bit is funny ( If you want to earn half or even less than half money just use this up guy who offer api, but remember you will lose much money. )
how when we don’t put any ads on nothing and you run all your own ads and collect 100% of the profit yourself 🙂

It’s just the opposite they make all the money I make nothing from it haha , but I’m not trying to make money from it I’m trying to help people start a movie site quick and easy with no ads like all the other crap api out there 🙂

Doodstream is good but again they have way to many ads , if you won’t to earn anything you have to pay for there premium and they charge by bandwidth TB so the more views you get the more you have to pay . Not a good business plain 🙂

That is why I brought the same script doodstream use and made it 1 of a kind with a user Auto Embed API System , now users can upload movies to there own account and run there own auto embed api and have all these features HLS Links , auto encoding to 360 , 720 , 1080p , torrent download , auto subtitle , use your own domain , use your own pop up ads , rest api , auto embed api , ftp upload , remote url upload , custom url , embed links and direct links , WITH NO ADS 🙂
Of cause backlinks have to be done

A few years ago I got scammed big time by tvmods with there movie themes and other api places and it hurt 😂

That’s when I set out on a mission to build my own api and video hosting platform so people never have to get scammed 🙂

None I have the 1 of a kind video hosting platform above that , free auto embed api for people to use , auto embed movie themes , everything you need to run a movie site in 1 place 🙂

Hi... What a wise answer. I really appreciate it. I am very interested. Could you please pm the details? . I want to make a movie website

Hi i visit the site and try to embeb 1 movie. On a learning domain. Later on after manage learned i will sure to rent an offshore hosting

Can you please pm me also the API
I am really interested.

Hi... What a wise answer. I really appreciate it. I am very interested. Could you please pm the details? . I want to make a movie website
Hello, can i get info on this as well, thanks
Hi i visit the site and try to embeb 1 movie. On a learning domain. Later on after manage learned i will sure to rent an offshore hosting

Can you please pm me also the API
I am really interested.
Sure I will pm you 🙂
Please pm me also the API, I am very interested.
I’ve answered your pm 🙂

Any one can you suggest me how to stream my videos in my ott app for cheap. All my videos are copyrighted. No issues on that. But i need in low cost streaming as my OTT was upcoming.

Hey King and Gamer from UK can you PM Me?
Pm me what you would like help with 🙂

Any one can you suggest me how to stream my videos in my ott app for cheap. All my videos are copyrighted. No issues on that. But i need in low cost streaming as my OTT was upcoming.

Yes I run the best video hosting as well

I myself recommend using the datalife engine, in my opinion this cms is easy to use and customize it's just that some developers are not so interested to develop plugins/extensions from this cms

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock