• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MOVIE STREAMING SERVICES

To use vip embed script, First you need a auto embed api script and fill that up with content , that’s your db then you add everything from the api to vip embed

Do you have a movie site on the go now
I have scripts of movie sites to start but i need someone to start it with me. Because it needs alot of works to start a new site, In the beginning. I want to start moviedb site along with streaming movie site

I have scripts of movie sites to start but i need someone to start it with me. Because it needs alot of works to start a new site, In the beginning. I want to start moviedb site along with streaming movie site
No it’s very simple if you know what your doing , I can build a movie site with 10k movies 12k tv shows and 5k anime in 2 days , so the site is fully working and ready to use 🙂

Of cause I’ve answered your pm

If you’re looking to upload your own movies I’ve started a new platform with HLS Links , auto encoding to 360 , 720 , 1080p , torrent download , auto subtitle , use your own domain , use your own pop up ads , rest api , auto embed api , ftp upload , remote url upload , custom url , embed links and direct links , plus loads more features, the first of its kind 🙂
Hi, i interted with it. Can you PM me the detail?

Don't do deal with this guy who offer a api for movies if you want to earn. Use a wordpress/or any other script with movies db and upload movies to doodstream or other movie hosts who pay you for this (you all add this guy up his uplaoded files, so he earn on your sites..), then add these embeds to your websites > rent hosting on some offshore hosts (there is no dmca free hosts.. so just make a backup daily or weekly) hosts like alexhost, serverastra or server.ua are great places for that. And if domain provider will get many reports your domain will be take down too (and remember always use fake adress and names on domain.. use namesilo or other shitty providers who don't ask for confirmation) and that's done. If you want to earn half or even less than half money just use this up guy who offer api, but remember you will lose much money.

5k users daily = arround 500 euro per month
10k users daily = arround 1000 euro per month with exoclick (ads)
+ doodstream is even double than this, so by 10k active users on ur streaming website only with doodstream + exoclick you can earn 2-3k with 10k users daily. (example stats compare to po**site, but with movies you can earn a little more)

Remember to buy backlinks and invest in some search engine seo / fiverr, seoclerks

And be sure one day they will take down your website.

Reactions: yahya8 and onemore
Don't do deal with this guy who offer a api for movies if you want to earn. Use a wordpress/or any other script with movies db and upload movies to doodstream or other movie hosts who pay you for this (you all add this guy up his uplaoded files, so he earn on your sites..), then add these embeds to your websites > rent hosting on some offshore hosts (there is no dmca free hosts.. so just make a backup daily or weekly) hosts like alexhost, serverastra or server.ua are great places for that. And if domain provider will get many reports your domain will be take down too (and remember always use fake adress and names on domain.. use namesilo or other shitty providers who don't ask for confirmation) and that's done. If you want to earn half or even less than half money just use this up guy who offer api, but remember you will lose much money.

5k users daily = arround 500 euro per month
10k users daily = arround 1000 euro per month with exoclick (ads)
+ doodstream is even double than this, so by 10k active users on ur streaming website only with doodstream + exoclick you can earn 2-3k with 10k users daily. (example stats compare to po**site, but with movies you can earn a little more)

Remember to buy backlinks and invest in some search engine seo / fiverr, seoclerks

And be sure one day they will take down your website.
No sorry you are thinking wrong I’m not like them other crap api , I built this to be free so people didn’t get used like your saying

No one uploads files t embedworld except me as you said ( you all add this guy up his uplaoded files, so he earn on your sites..)

No I don’t earn from people sites , the api is adfree

Yes of cause there is dmca Ignored hosting haha as you said ( (there is no dmca free hosts.. so just make a backup daily or weekly) backup are still important 🙂

Domain should be a offshore domain so you don’t have any problems with reports and it will not get taken down like a xyz domain 🙂

This bit is funny ( If you want to earn half or even less than half money just use this up guy who offer api, but remember you will lose much money. )
how when we don’t put any ads on nothing and you run all your own ads and collect 100% of the profit yourself 🙂

It’s just the opposite they make all the money I make nothing from it haha , but I’m not trying to make money from it I’m trying to help people start a movie site quick and easy with no ads like all the other crap api out there 🙂

Doodstream is good but again they have way to many ads , if you won’t to earn anything you have to pay for there premium and they charge by bandwidth TB so the more views you get the more you have to pay . Not a good business plain 🙂

That is why I brought the same script doodstream use and made it 1 of a kind with a user Auto Embed API System , now users can upload movies to there own account and run there own auto embed api and have all these features HLS Links , auto encoding to 360 , 720 , 1080p , torrent download , auto subtitle , use your own domain , use your own pop up ads , rest api , auto embed api , ftp upload , remote url upload , custom url , embed links and direct links , WITH NO ADS 🙂
Of cause backlinks have to be done

A few years ago I got scammed big time by tvmods with there movie themes and other api places and it hurt 😂

That’s when I set out on a mission to build my own api and video hosting platform so people never have to get scammed 🙂

None I have the 1 of a kind video hosting platform above that , free auto embed api for people to use , auto embed movie themes , everything you need to run a movie site in 1 place 🙂

Last edited:
Yes playing movies is not aloud as well , you don’t have to host them to be banned

Yes you are right and it’s not easy but google can always be beat , I been making script to bypass there drive limits for years

Here is something for you to think about how do you think this forum babiato uses Adsense and has done for many years 😃
Can you send me info on PM as well ?? Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock