• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Needed Free Host

PM me your domain I can arrange free web hosting
10GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
We Allow Nodejs.
----------------------
I was busy last few days but now I'm back I'll complete my website and there will be free hosting plan only for Babiato Forum's Members.

where is your datacenter location ?

u can used 000WEBHOST and used the TRICK for remove BRANDING BANNER like my blog.. :)

Its not free, I provide hosting for people who need it. If you need a good rate; depending on what you are hosting I can maybe help you.

Its not free, I provide hosting for people who need it. If you need a good rate; depending on what you are hosting I can maybe help you.

I'm interested. can you explain more about the terms and conditions and the price. :)

hello, are you know best free hosting ?, my hosting already suspend in the next month.

if you knowing please tell me

Instead of free host, I would recommend going with a proper hosting. Free hosting is not reliable in terms of support, performance and security. If you have a php website, you can easily host your sites on cloud servers using Cloudways. This platform can be used to launch and hosting PHP MySQL on cloud in just few clicks.

Instead of free host, I would recommend going with a proper hosting. Free hosting is not reliable in terms of support, performance and security. If you have a php website, you can easily host your sites on cloud servers using Cloudways. This platform can be used to launch and hosting PHP MySQL on cloud in just few clicks.
yeah i already use paid hosting, but i want migrate at @Bogusheart , but i still waiting permission to my boyfriend

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock