• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prevent Direct Access Gold

Prevent Direct Access Gold v3.2.0

No permission to download
I'm trying to use PDA Magic Link addon. But I'm not able to activate it.
It shows these error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Yme_AWS_Api' not found in /mydomain.com/content/plugins/prevent-direct-access-gold/yme-wp-plugins-sdk/includes/yme_addon.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /mydomain.com/content/plugins/pda-magic-link/includes/class-pda-wp-magic-link-utils.php(46): YME_Addon->isValidPurchased('77806417', 'Activated') #1 /mydomain.com/content/plugins/pda-magic-link/includes/class-pda-wp-magic-link-activator.php(40): Pda_Wp_Magic_Link_Utils::is_valid_license() #2 /mydomain.com/content/plugins/pda-magic-link/pda-wp-magic-link.php(49): Pda_Wp_Magic_Link_Activator::activate('pda-magic-link/...') #3 /mydomain.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): activate_pda_wp_magic_link('') #4 /mydomain.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /mydomain.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /mydomain.com/wp-admin/plugins.php(193): d in /mydomain.com/content/plugins/prevent-direct-access-gold/yme-wp-plugins-sdk/includes/yme_addon.php on line 24

Any idea why is this happening?

Hi guys,

Here you go.... I promised to upload the files here. These are original files and NOT NULLED!
I hope someone finds it useful :)

Attached files are:

- Download Statistics
- PDA Gold (I bought lifetime)

I will upload "Protect WP Videos" extension soon...Probably today when i have some time later.
do u have

Watermark WordPress Files extension nulled​

Yes i have also nulled this.. i have uploaded here.. enjoy
you are soo kind and good friend , thank you so much
please if you can help me for get "pda-s3" and "pda-files access" nulled i will so happy
if you can not , no problem , thank you sooo much everyway 🌹💖💖:love:
>
notes : i have already pda-s3 integration and pda-files access restriction nulled (attachment) but it not work in my site all time setup it (request purchase it) - if you can proberly nulled it , please do it if you can

Attachments

• pda-s3.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 32
  • pda-ip-block.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: Truth
you are soo kind and good friend , thank you so much
please if you can help me for get "pda-s3" and "pda-files access" nulled i will so happy
if you can not , no problem , thank you sooo much everyway 🌹💖💖:love:
>
notes : i have already pda-s3 integration and pda-files access restriction nulled (attachment) but it not work in my site all time setup it (request purchase it) - if you can proberly nulled it , please do it if you can
Will do it once i become free

• Love
Reactions: salem_warrad
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock