• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource Elimination

nurdidy

Aug 21, 2018
samtega.us
Babiato there are some moderators who are very discriminating, there are people who upload resources and get approved but some are completely eliminated when they have no problem. It is not fair indeed.

• Angry
Reactions: simpax3
It is best to find another board.

We currently have problems here than we will care about your opinion lol

all the best

It is best to find another board.

We currently have problems here than we will care about your opinion lol

all the best

I have not asked for advice on what I should do, what I have said is clear why some of member 's resources are being approved and others are being deleted while they have no problem.

I have not asked for advice on what I should do, what I have said is clear why some of member 's resources are being approved and others are being deleted while they have no problem.
Usually it’s either:

1. The resource already exists on the platform
2. The resource breaks Babiato’s Terms and Rules

Babiato there are some moderators who are very discriminating, there are people who upload resources and get approved but some are completely eliminated when they have no problem. It is not fair indeed.

01-babiato-@TingTung .png

02-babiato-@TingTung .png

03-babiato-@TingTung .png

if you see your files deleted. Please wait, it's just a moderation process. It will usually take 2-3 days (or 1 week) to go through the moderation process.

Reactions: nurdidy
Usually it’s either:

1. The resource already exists on the platform
2. The resource breaks Babiato’s Terms and Rules

Bro my resources didnt have any of issues above.I always search to see if the resource i want to upload exists and i always abid with Babiato’s Terms and Rules.I can even send you those files

Bro my resources didnt have any of issues above.I always search to see if the resource i want to upload exists and i always abid with Babiato’s Terms and Rules.I can even send you those files
Accepting resources take time honestly and now that the forum just got back up, it would even take much much longer

You can send the names of the Scripts through PM if you want

Reactions: nurdidy
01-babiato-@TingTung .png

02-babiato-@TingTung .png

03-babiato-@TingTung .png

if you see your files deleted. Please wait, it's just a moderation process. It will usually take 2-3 days (or 1 week) to go through the moderation process.

Thanks for your answer.From the time i uploaded then i used to see those resources with notifications as shown above but after some hours i didnt see them

Accepting resources take time honestly and now that the forum just got back up, it would even take much much longer

You can send the names of the Scripts through PM if you want
Thanks bro,i understand that but the reason to write this is because i saw other member's resources are being approved.You can even check the date i joined this forum i always feel bad having such a long time without having even a single resource contribution but its because of that.Its not the first time.Everytime i try to do my best i face the same issue.

Thanks bro,am sending

• Sad
Reactions: unusual_research
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock