What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Review OnlineRelation.com

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
An Online Relation is a relationship between people who have met online, and in many cases know each other only via the Internet. Online relationships are similar in many ways to pen pal relationships in this website.
Site URL: https://onlinerelation.com/
nice website
if you can change color for footer links
i cant see some menus on second slider
onlinerelation-jpg.10473

jarry

Reaction score
Website
onlinerelation.com

CyberDeviL

Reaction score
You can either rename the theme folder name "wp-content/themes/sweetdate" to something else alongwith by editing the theme metadata ( theme name, author name, theme & author website details) in Style.css file.

For hiding plugins, themes, folders name etc you can happily use plugins like WP Hide & Security Enhancer , I'm using this plugin on one of my site , this free plugin does it's job wonderful.

jarry

Reaction score
Website
onlinerelation.com
You can either rename the theme folder name "wp-content/themes/sweetdate" to something else alongwith by editing the theme metadata ( theme name, author name, theme & author website details) in Style.css file.

For hiding plugins, themes, folders name etc you can happily use plugins like WP Hide & Security Enhancer , I'm using this plugin on one of my site , this free plugin does it's job wonderful.
Thank you

purity

Reaction score
Another nice plugin to hide theme/plugins/wordpress is hide-my-wp, available on babiato!

CyberDeviL

Reaction score
Another nice plugin to hide theme/plugins/wordpress is hide-my-wp, available on babiato!

When a free plugin does almost all the necessity job - so I advised to use on free plugin rather than nulled ones' which doesn't auto-update itself by times with latest WordPress releases.

The only benefit of premium plugin here is to use the settings backup(import) & restore(export) feature which's not available in free plugin.