• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper v6.0.1.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Getting redirected over and over to the login page in an infinite loop....I didn't change .htaccess file
You have a misconfiguration in your server (make sure that is apache as you have to do more settings for nginx servers). Check again your htaccess and compare it with this code:

Code:
ErrorDocument 404 "[404 error] If you're seeing this error after install, check this FAQ for the fix: https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#404-error"

Options +FollowSymLinks
Options -Multiviews

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]+)$ $1.php [L]

# Link tracker
RewriteRule ^l/([a-zA-Z0-9/]+)$ l.php?i=$1 [L]

# Open tracker
RewriteRule ^t/([a-zA-Z0-9/]+)$ t.php?i=$1 [L]

# Web version
RewriteRule ^w/([a-zA-Z0-9/]+)$ w.php?i=$1 [L]

# unsubscribe
RewriteRule ^unsubscribe/(.*)$ unsubscribe.php?i=$1 [L]

# subscribe
RewriteRule ^subscribe/(.*)$ subscribe.php?i=$1 [L]

Also read this:

• Love
Reactions: amit338
Well I'm using a shared hosing on A2 Hosting...

You have a misconfiguration in your server (make sure that is apache as you have to do more settings for nginx servers). Check again your htaccess and compare it with this code:

Code:
ErrorDocument 404 "[404 error] If you're seeing this error after install, check this FAQ for the fix: https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#404-error"

Options +FollowSymLinks
Options -Multiviews

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]+)$ $1.php [L]

# Link tracker
RewriteRule ^l/([a-zA-Z0-9/]+)$ l.php?i=$1 [L]

# Open tracker
RewriteRule ^t/([a-zA-Z0-9/]+)$ t.php?i=$1 [L]

# Web version
RewriteRule ^w/([a-zA-Z0-9/]+)$ w.php?i=$1 [L]

# unsubscribe
RewriteRule ^unsubscribe/(.*)$ unsubscribe.php?i=$1 [L]

# subscribe
RewriteRule ^subscribe/(.*)$ subscribe.php?i=$1 [L]

Also read this:

Well below i'm giving nulled version for this of v5.1.1 but please before using it in production test it in another development space. I have not successfully tested. So please test it and if any error is there please reply to the thread.

Once again i'm saying don't use it for production before testing, i'll not be responsible for any of your loss.

Thanks for sharing, but did you grab the functions.php file from version 4.1.0.1? Therefore, some new features in the latest versions would not work properly. Maybe you should try to decode that file.

This is my first null attemp (not sure if better to keep it here or in https://babia.to/threads/sendy-5.31354/page-3):

Ver 5.1.1

Unpacked/Nulled _install.php:

Unpacked/Nulled functions.php

PASSWORD: babiato

Haven't fully tested yet since i have to deal with some Nginx stuff, but will post later if success

EDIT: New pastebin with nulled functions.php

I've installed now and is working fine. Let me know if it gives any issue

Last edited:
Reactions: e2x2p and giresse
Version 5.2
When viewing your ‘Newsletter preview’ in the 'Define recipients' page (the page where you select lists to send your campaign to), you can now see how your email would look in 'Desktop' or 'Mobile' by selecting the appropriate buttons. Or manually set any custom width you’d like to view your newsletter in.

aC6heN+

• A unique secret hash is now used for the authentication session cookie
  • Replaced usage of mt_rand() with cryptographically secure random_int() for any random string generation. As random_int() is only supported on PHP 7+, a polyfill is used to enable backwards compatibility with PHP 5.x.
  • The core encryption script now explicitly uses openssl_encrypt() and openssl_decrypt() for encryption and will no longer fallback to using intval() and base_convert() if PHP version is lower than 5.3 or if openssl_encrypt() and openssl_decrypt() is not enabled. Instead, an error will be displayed and logged.
  • Email address with slashes / in the name portion will no longer pass email address validation
  • Lots of various other security fixes. Major thanks to Nicholas Sherlock for your incredible work!
  • Place query string before #anchor in URLs instead of after if a query string is set for the campaign or autoresponder to ensure URL validity (Thanks Andrei)
  • Perform segmentation in the exact order the conditions are created. (Thanks Evgeny Drokov)
  • Campaigns with opens and clicks tracking turned off will now be used as a criteria when computing ‘Inactive subscribers’ in the Housekeeping section (Thanks Andreas Grau)
  • Enabled the following strings for translation: sec ago, secs ago, min ago, mins ago, hr ago, hrs ago, day ago, days ago, week ago, weeks ago (Thanks David Israel Revivo)
  • Set the string ‘Ready-to-use subscribe form’ for translation
  • This update also brings lots of fixes for compatibility with PHP 8. A few of them are as follows.
  • [PHP 8] Campaign sending fixes
  • [PHP 8] Fixed error when using PHP 8 in CSV parsing script (Thanks Eddie Kovarski)
  • [PHP 8] Fixed ‘Uncaught TypeError’ in Housekeeping (Inactive) page when there are no records to show (Thanks Hustle OU)
  • [PHP 8] Deleted a redundant line that causes a fatal error in PHP 8 when duplicating an Autoresponder email (Thanks Cris Ravazzano)
  • [PHP 8] Updated database update script for PHP 8 compatibility
  • [PHP 8] Many other small fixes with respect to PHP 8
  • Updated geolocation database

This is my first null attemp (not sure if better to keep it here or in https://babia.to/threads/sendy-5.31354/page-3):

Ver 5.1.1

Unpacked/Nulled _install.php:

Unpacked/Nulled functions.php

PASSWORD: babiato

Haven't fully tested yet since i have to deal with some Nginx stuff, but will post later if success

EDIT: New pastebin with nulled functions.php

I've installed now and is working fine. Let me know if it gives any issue

There are a few more checks...

New version Sendy 5.2.1--> not nulled <---​

• 🙈 Anonymous email tracking

As email tracking has become sensitive topic of late because of privacy concerns, some users have reached out on wanting to respect the privacy of their subscribers whom they send emails to, while at the same time continue to track the effectiveness of their campaigns with basic statistics like open and click rates.

Hence, in addition to 'Yes' or 'No' for open and click tracking, Sendy now offers you a third option to track opens and clicks 'Anonymously':

XPvMfX+

When you set your campaign or autoresponder to track opens and clicks 'Anonymously', opens and clicks will continue to be tracked, however, these data will NOT be attributed to the recipients who opened and/or clicked them.

In the campaign or autoresponder reports, statistics for open and click rates are still visible, but you will not be able to see exactly who opened or clicked them. You'll not be able to export CSVs of subscribers who opened or clicked and do any re-targeting on them. In other words, subscribers who opened or clicked your email will remain anonymous, protecting their privacy.

• ⚙️ Set default tracking options

You will be able to set your default email tracking preference in the brand settings so that new campaigns and autoresponders you create will default to your preferred setting.

P0Hvby+

• Include subscriber’s name in ‘To’ field when sending double opt-in confirmation emails, thank you and goodbye emails.
  • Fixed illegible attachment filename color in the 'Define recipients' page when in 'Dark mode'
  • Updated instructions on setting up ‘Auto Return’ in PayPal when setting a PayPal email address in the main settings
  • Fixed being redirected to main domain when saving a segment while logged in via a custom domain. (Thanks Abdun Syakuur)
  • When importing segments into lists from reports, it sets the import-csv.php cron job status to ‘1’, creating a false positive. This is now fixed. (Thanks Peter Schulz)
  • Fixed API key check in `subscribe` API
  • Added indexes to links table
  • Fixed some PHP notices
  • [PHP 8] Fixes for `subscribe` API and fixed some notices
  • [PHP 8] Fixed fatal error when checking for CSV import progress
  • [PHP 8] Fixed not being able to create ‘new’ segments
  • [PHP 8] Emails with attachments can now be sent in PHP 8
  • [PHP 8] Deleted a redundant line that causes a fatal error in PHP 8 when duplicating an Autoresponder email (Thanks Cris Ravazzano)
  • [PHP 8] Other fixes with respect to PHP 8
  • Updated geolocation database

Attachments

• sendy-5.2.1.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 49
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock