• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
It's asking for Envato Purchase Code
if you have a previous version you need to delete the old version and install this one, you need to be sure that no other config files are left from the old install. this version 3.7.0 is nulled

Try this to activate

Edit this files
./supportboard/supportboard/include/functions.php

Replace line 1590 with this

function sb_verification_cookie($code, $domain) {
if ($code == 'auto') $code = sb_get_setting('en' . 'vato-purc' . 'hase-code');
if (empty($code)) return [false, ''];
$response = sb_curl('https://board.support/synch/verification.php?verification&code=' . $code . '&domain=' . $domain, '', [], 'GET');
if ($response == 'verification-success') {
return [true, password_hash('VGCKME' . 'NS', PASSWORD_DEFAULT)];
}
}

Reactions: kia1349 and Nzjah
Try this to activate

Edit this files
./supportboard/supportboard/include/functions.php

Replace line 1590 with this

function sb_verification_cookie($code, $domain) {
if ($code == 'auto') $code = sb_get_setting('en' . 'vato-purc' . 'hase-code');
if (empty($code)) return [false, ''];
$response = sb_curl('https://board.support/synch/verification.php?verification&code=' . $code . '&domain=' . $domain, '', [], 'GET');
if ($response == 'verification-success') {
}
}
thanks!

Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.7.0

Download Support Board v3.7.0 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
15/03/2024 | Support Board | v3.7.0

OptimizationImproved admin area design.
OptimizationOption to disable the follow-up message on messaging channels.
OptimizationThe login form is now the default form when registration is enabled.
BugFixed bug minor bugs related to RTL on the admin area.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, in the installation part, I enter the data, everything is ok... but it keeps loading infinitely, can you help?

Try installing the previous version first, then delete all files except the config file, upload the new version files, and everything will be okay, the previous version was seamless.
Can you make the previous version available? I ended up deleting backup

Which hosting are you using? Maybe I can try installing it for you
I use cpanel, but it's not working, of course I would be very grateful if you could provide a zip with the files already working. (folder + mysql)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock