• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

userTrack - Private Analytics with Mouse Heatmaps and Full Visitor Recording

userTrack - Private Analytics with Mouse Heatmaps and Full Visitor Recording v4.4.0

No permission to download
userTrack 3.2.6 (24 August 2020)

New:
  • Wildcard referrer filter. You can now search for a referrer using a start or an end wildcard (similar to the pages search). This is very useful as you can now add *google.* as a segment's referrer filter, and it will match all international Google domains (eg. google.com, google.de, google.es, etc.)
  • Translation: German language
Improvements:

• Improved tracking performance of a new user (removed one DB query).
Bug fixes:

• Fix heatmap points position: static positioning was not correctly storing the relative X values.
  • Fix tracking error on some PHP versions, when notices are enabled (in createClient.php:70)

This is the latest version avail. for download.
The dev took it off CCan so it was a chore to get.
Should be userTrack 3.4.2 OBV NEEDS NULL.

Attachments

• userTrack (1).zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: dezigna
it's a nulled version ?
No I am not the one who nulled it. I just uploaded the script as requested and it will be nulled.
If you scroll up you can see that in the beg. of the thread when I uploaded the orig.

the version that you uploaded it's not 3.4.2 bro if you can provide the version 3.4.2 i will nulled today and share it to the community

1613663622767.png

Any news ?? for the new version like i said i will nulled if you can provide the latest version please thanks !

This is the latest version offered.. If you look at the script the dev now has an update inside it. Sorry but I cannot control that bro. As said numerous times. When this version I uploaded is nulled.....maybe you will most likely be able to update. I couldnt tell you... Not even sure if it can be nulled in that manner.
That was how I updated to the latest update.
Again as said earlier a few times....
This is the latest version offered. The rest is an INTERNAL update in the script. Cheers!

This is the latest version offered.. If you look at the script the dev now has an update inside it. Sorry but I cannot control that bro. As said numerous times. When this version I uploaded is nulled.....maybe you will most likely be able to update. I couldnt tell you... Not even sure if it can be nulled in that manner.
That was how I updated to the latest update.
Again as said earlier a few times....
This is the latest version offered. The rest is an INTERNAL update in the script. Cheers!
Thank you so much and so sorry <3

Reactions: RainMaker
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock