• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

userTrack - Private Analytics with Mouse Heatmaps and Full Visitor Recording

userTrack - Private Analytics with Mouse Heatmaps and Full Visitor Recording v4.4.0

No permission to download
I keep saying the update is done via the script online now.... It auto updates.
It is impossible to get the update. I uploaded the latest version avail for download. If it can be nulled to allow that update - it will work.

Since it auto updates, it must download a zip file somehow. Set the folder permissions where it downloads updates to not delete files.

Ok....

Here is the update. THE UPDATE IS NOT NULLED.
I was able to get the zip file in the update in a diff manner by nulling some lines.

Make sure you make a full backup of your site prior to updating.
The tracker.js file was pretty much all that was updated. But better to null the entire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

userTrack 3.4.4 (17 March 2021)

Added bot filtering, some improvements for the WordPress version, new translations and some fixes.

This update includes changes to tracker.js.
ust.min.js will be updated so make sure to clear all relevant caches so users load the latest tracker file.
Updating the tracker include code, which already contains a cache-breaker is the best way to clear the cache. (eg. ust.min.js?v=3.4.4)

Attachments

• userTrack 3.44 Update 3-18-21.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Yes this is the update. It is not nulled... Thats why i didnt mark as nulled. That is done here.
The tracker.js is actually all that was updated. If you reinstall the script.... Yes it will need to be nulled. If you replace the tracker.js - most likely not yet better to have the whole set of files nulled - as the update is the whole script.

Cheers!
;)

Reactions: dezigna
Your good to go. It should be working fine. As for the plugin that is entirely separate. This is the php version. I do not have the WP plugin version.

Reactions: Jo100
The latest version that has been posted here is not null. How does this affect the work, I have now installed it seems to work fine, will there be any restrictions? And which version of zero is current?

Maybe someone has encountered it? Opencart web visor writes without problems, and Xenforo does not want to write. How to fix it?

Reactions: djxpat254
The latest version I uploaded works perfect as it is an update..... not sure what the issue is.
I will look update and see if I can push the newest build.

• Love
Reactions: alin.tehnic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock