• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin By Getaawp

Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin By Getaawp v3.40.1

No permission to download
Akbaba updated Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin (AAWP) with a new update entry:

Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin (AAWP) v.3.18.0

= Version 3.18.0 (6th July 2022) =
* New: Introducing Gutenberg Block incl. product search
* New: Classic editor now comes along with a button for generating shortcodes
* New: Affiliate links can be shortened to `amzn.to`
* New: Comparison tables can now be duplicated with one click
* New: Tracking ID can now be replaced by post/page
* Tweak: Decimal places in the price information can now be hidden via settings
* Tweak: Shortcodes for comparison tables can now be copied to the clipboard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The plugin requires a database update for me.
But when I click on the link, only an error is listed. How can I fix this?

-> public_html/wp-content/plugins/aawp/includes/admin/actions.php on line 22

Babak updated Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin (AAWP) with a new update entry:

Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin (AAWP) v3.18.2

Download Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin (AAWP) v3.18.2 Nulled Free
= v3.18.2 (14th July 2022) =

* Fix: TinyMCE issue when using page builders like Elementor and Thrive Architect
* Fix: PHP notice `WP_Block_Type_Registry::register was called incorrectly`
* Fix: Updated translations
* Info: WordPress v6.0.1 compatibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Claus Fakka
Generally plugin is work, But not use data from cache :( Each query slow page to 4-7 second.

Is it anyone fix caching issue?

Generally plugin is work, But not use data from cache :( Each query slow page to 4-7 second.

Is it anyone fix caching issue?
no such issue here ... Try 3rd party caching plugins (Like Litespeed, if you have litespeed server)

no such issue here ... Try 3rd party caching plugins (Like Litespeed, if you have litespeed server)
It's real problem with SQL query and I fix it in:
wp-content/plugins/aawp/includes/class.aawp-db-products.php
need comment $asins = esc_sql( $asins ); or discover more this escape function..

Sadly, the plugin requires an API, which Amazon has now set minimum requirements to obtain. Some Amazon plugins now have a no API option, not this one.

Sadly, the plugin requires an API, which Amazon has now set minimum requirements to obtain. Some Amazon plugins now have a no API option, not this one.
What do you mean? Is it exist plugin which parsing Amazon by CURL or something different way?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock