• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CODE : V3 CUBE TAXI DELIVERY - DISCUSSION 2021

Brother MY WORD is:

share on FORUM: PANEL + ANDROID + IOS

But I just have to find someone who knows how to BREAK IOS encryption.

If SOMEONE has the ability to open files and compile an app for testing (IOS), I know where to change to break the encryption.

However my files are intact and 100% OKAY (without baptisms - an expression used when the programmer changes something in the code to not work properly)

I want to share and have help with that part of IOS.
HOWEVER ... only if someone can do this part of IOS.

the database tables of your panel, airport, banner, pettype, payments, cancel reason, are in the bank or are missing, you have the php files from the backend and front end news.php and newsletter.php

the database tables of your panel, airport, banner, pettype, payments, cancel reason, are in the bank or are missing, you have the php files from the backend and front end news.php and newsletter.php

files news.php and newsletter.php NOT
Database - WORKING 100%

could someone post here in the group ... the most recent 2020 version of android and ios pliers .. if possible send a link from megauploud or googledrive i am in urgent need ... att thank you

I think whoever has the source code of the applications should publish, because @guilhermeleles has already done its part, which is to publish the panel and the database!
Unfortunately I do not have the source codes of the applications, I only have what was published in this post, if I can I will help them!

Reactions: MateusOFCZ
Thanks let me try and download it and check it out and get it working and I review and see I'll share the updated pages and files after getting done with getting it to work
link not working, please update

I've the latest Cubex2020 version website and apps.
Need to be nulled.
Is there any guy who can nulled Ioncube?
Plz ping me.

Regards-

if you want to share then i can help you with ioncube encryption.

I've the latest Cubex2020 version website and apps.
Need to be nulled.
Is there any guy who can nulled Ioncube?
Plz ping me.

Regards-
@arkobd yes we can decrypt ioncube ..share your codes here
which version of ioncube?

Regards

You're not eligible to sell anything on Babiato yet. Deleted already some of your posts and warned you and yet you keep going.
I know is your product out there and you should have shared here after all those spam posts with non-functional download.

This was your last mistake.

N-Joy! by slvrsteele

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock