• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CODE : V3 CUBE TAXI DELIVERY - DISCUSSION 2021

I have the v3cube I have the application up and running, android, ios (updated android 10) and i need the v3cube kiosk panel the android and ios panel ... if you have these files for exchange i will release them otherwise it is no use wasting time: rules first send your link with the files I download and check, then I release the file only to those who exchanged it, because I already sent the codes to two comrades in the group and after sending the codes to them, they didn't send me the v3cube kiosk ...

Last edited:
I have the v3cube I have the application up and running, android, ios (updated android 10) and i need the v3cube kiosk panel the android and ios panel ... if you have these files for exchange i will release them otherwise it is no use wasting time: rules first send your link with the files I download and check, then I release the file only to those who exchanged it, because I already sent the codes to two comrades in the group and after sending the codes to them, they didn't send me the v3cube kiosk ...

friend I don't know if mine has the kiosk how do i see. ?

what guarantee will we also have if we send the code and you do not send or send a bad

what guarantee will we also have if we send the code and you do not send or send a bad

every experience I had here was not the best, so I don’t send or release the link without first sharing your link send whatsapp

Last edited:
we do it like this I release the panel for you to download and you release me the aindrois applications, then release the android and you and you release the panel

we do it like this I release the panel for you to download and you release me the aindrois applications, then release the android and you and you release the panel

I have the precise dashboard of the apps

[QUOTE = "Felipe m, postagem: 352386, membro: 100660"]
Eu tenho o painel preciso dos aplicativos
[/ CITAR]

então amigo eu ja consegui você demorou demais para me ajudar, quando te chamei no zap você não queria enviar os arquivos fazendo pouco caso ... seria a base troca e voce não confiou em mim... mas te agradeço e desejo sucesso na sua busca... felicidades

Last edited:
I have the v3cube only has a problem in it anyone who is a developer wants to try to fix it and send it back to the group?

• Haha
Reactions: NullPakint
opa amigo claro confiança se conquista e nesse nosso mundo todos só querem ganhar ajudar ninguém quer entende. acho que você deve saber muito bem disso por isso não soltou aqui porque muitos so querem pegar e vender e ganhar não é para alto se ajudar ou usar. Compreendo a você também amigo desejo sucesso. Verifiquei o meu não prestava mais consegui um 2020 atualizado novo comprado da loja depois me manda um oi que posso ta vendo se ele te ajuda.
Te agradeco mas ja tenho 2 versoes do v3 em pleno funcionamento... cubex e v3taxi .... com food delivery... obrigado tenha uma otima semana

• Haha
Te agradeco mas ja tenho 2 versoes do v3 em pleno funcionamento... cubex e v3taxi .... com food delivery... obrigado tenha uma otima semana
não amigo vc nao entendeu quero te ajudar com o que você precisa se ele tiver ele pode te ajudar, porque a versao dele é a 2021.

• Haha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock